Downtime Server Downtime - April 26, 2018 - Game Update 82!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candiFloss Active Player

2. Robert-Vim Well-Known Player

the new one or the old? :)
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Ok....your reading comprehension is way off...read that again carefully. The only thing I said there is that in one year's worth of membership you can unlock 6 BB auras...was it really necessary for me to have to mention that you had to own them already when that should be the assumption from the start??? Even so, it doesn't imply the opposite.

By all means tune me out, but if you're going to reply to me get your facts straight or don't bother. Have a good evening.
    • Like x 1
  4. SalviMex Active Player

When will PS US go up tho!?
  5. LastSong New Player

lol! I keep hoping each time I log on, that somehow, someway, it'll just come back on.
    and when it doesnt mfw[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Robert-Vim Well-Known Player

Zach n Tony!...great folks..nice atmosphere...so statesboro then? :)
  7. Sasami Well-Known Player

Once again proving my point as to precisely why I should tune you out.

Have a nice life now.
  8. RealTegan Dedicated Player

9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I never said anything about playing only one game...but if you find another game to be superior why would you waste so much time on the forum of a so-called "inferior" game?

Secondly on what metric have you made the assumption that i'm mediocre??? Don't like my response so your answer is to insult my playstyle??? That's a new one. Eh...whatever. I play with enough friends and manage to clear all content I play with PUGS and even some forumites just fine.
    • Like x 3
  10. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

wow still not fixed yet? well time to move onto to different games i am tired of waiting.
  12. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

In regard to the issue of extending the double coins into Monday, things like this have happened before and they have extended the time. I believe the last such case was over the St. Pat's event when they didn't get it off as promised and extended it for two days. I'm sure they will do the right thing...it would cost them nothing and gain them some good player cred.
    • Like x 1
  13. TheRealSambucca New Player

LOL I don't think you would have too! Lots of night owls out there who love the energy drinks and love to work nights when no one else is around! Its almost a culture! :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Nedia New Player

is the ps4 server up yet?
  15. RealTegan Dedicated Player

16. TheRealSambucca New Player

LOL I don't think you would have too! Lots of night owls out there who love the energy drinks and love to work when no one else is around! Its almost a culture! :)
    • Like x 1
  17. DelayedReaction Man New Player

Old. About to start the first appearance of the Black Oil.
    • Like x 1
  18. FullMetalTitan Committed Player

Will the double crowns be extended?
  19. DelayedReaction Man New Player

...well, after I try (and fail) to log on.
  20. LastSong New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.