Downtime Server Downtime - April 26, 2018 - Game Update 82!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Dont bet on it..They Could Extend the Whole thing 1 day but Not expecting it
    • Like x 3
  2. TheRealSambucca New Player

Who runs updates during day? Why not at midnight to 5AM? Isn't that what all the other MMO's do? This seems silly. This might be why I picked up SWTOR back in 2014. Relax DCUO! They really blow so your safe! HAHAHA!
    • Like x 2
  3. dreameagle2 Level 30

WHAT LAST UPDATE REALLY MEANT....Someone there screwed up royally and they really have NOOOOO CLUE when they'll sort it out
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You mean Outlier...;) Thanks for the correction tho. :)
    • Like x 1
  5. TANK3000 New Player

Yup, 7:30 ET... oh well, this game is addicted and that's the true why we are all here
  6. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

I really hope now they extended the Bonus crown weekend into Monday. Personally I don't understand the patch same day as the start of the bonus weekend. We will see if it up at 4: 30PM otherwise I might just watch the NFL draft instead of worrying only about pick 24.
  7. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

also to put my two bits in, they did the base collections, in the game store and you could get the whole set, but it did not include the feat points.

So it would be less likely people would buy them because of not completing a feat
  8. KYZEL19D New Player

Well, maybe it is time to get away from the computer and go watch INFINITY WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    • Like x 3
  9. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It might be that the technicians have work to do throughout the day, every day, and not just on patch day. It also might be that they don't want to work 36 hours straight because they have families and stomachs to take care of. It also might be that paying them overtime to work outside of their normal shift would cost the company far more. It also might be that there are some very important players who like to play from midnight to 3 AM who would complain about having that taken away from them. It also might be that one of the technicians has OCD and can't stand the number 12 (I know I hate it, lol) or other even numbers.
    • Like x 1
  10. Roocck Committed Player

That would be great Mepps,,, It’s a good suggestion, hope that they will take it underconsideration..
    • Like x 1
  11. Simple-Man New Player

All im gonna say is if they think they will lose money making it so everyone on the game can buy every cosmetic off the market place , then they have no idea how much money they will lose now that everyone who has everything can re buy what they have on one character on another xD R.I.P
    • Like x 1
  12. LastSong New Player

So... How many times has everyone tried to log on through out the whole update.

Im up to 15.
    • Like x 2
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Oh lord have mercy...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Sasami Well-Known Player

You assumed or implied it here:

The truth is you are not 'unlocking' anything that you didn't ALREADY pay for or acquire. My point stands. But lets be frank. In viewing your responses here and elsewhere on other threads to other people, I am tending to tune you out, as you come across as someone I'd prefer not to converse with....to put it politely.
    • Like x 2
  15. DelayedReaction Man New Player

9...once after each episode of X-Files.
    • Like x 2
  16. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

You play only one game? If thats the case why are you so mediocre at the one you do play?
  17. Sugr Bear Committed Player

It's called style unlocking and he did say unlock lol, it wasn't like he said you could acquire rare auras.
    • Like x 1
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Are you paying the employees for the overtime?
    • Like x 1
  19. Robert-Vim Well-Known Player

I cant even count..heheh..and I KNOW its down..just my damn itchy "trigger finger" ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

In the meantime, since we have about two hours until the world comes up, anyone care to join me at Zaxbys? :)
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.