Downtime Server Downtime - April 26, 2018 - Game Update 82!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HawkmanJac New Player

For the amount of time this game is online without "issues" (God I hate that word), I am impressed. I've been playing for two years now, wife included, and we find this without doubt one of the best online games out there today. Keep up the great work guys, you are worth waiting for!
    • Like x 1
  2. KitaraPrime New Player

I echo the "an update on the extended 3 hours would be nice" My husband streams this game as does a few of his friends on PC so would be nice for them to be able to get some revenue today from streaming, it tends to be a high volume stream for many streamers some days and now is a peak time for them to stream. Revenue that can be spent on more stuff in the game ;-)
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

If that game is "worlds better" why are you here??? Something doesn't add up.
    • Like x 1
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Mepps already did. When there's something NEW to add he'll let us know. ;)
  5. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

No no no! Reward us with instead alt swapping per se all powers in one base with still 4 active armories'powers at a time. ;)

6. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

love the ideas, I would like to see the male human skins in the character generator have more attractive faces, all the female faces are attractive, the male faces all look like back alley thugs.
  7. CajunComics New Player

Sooo...6:30 PM Central Time? Bummer.
    • Like x 1
  8. KitaraPrime New Player

And I see the update after I post my post... not exactly happy with it :-( Does this mean the PC servers will not be up before 430pst? If so that's another 2.5 hours before it will be up
  9. dreameagle2 Level 30

So gret def the whole the freaking day SCREWED BUT HEY THANKS FOR TAKING MY MONEY. Guess that parts not down
  10. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Bummer 7:30pm for me then. Couple hours beats a blank I guess.
    • Like x 2
  11. LastSong New Player

Yep! This means it will be another 3 hours or "Around" 6:30CT/7:30 EDT time.
  12. Jay007x New Player

Is this 4:30 pst thing including ps4?
  13. RealTegan Dedicated Player

It's the USPS/PC server, so I'd say "yes"
    • Like x 1
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I assumed nothing. I merely pointed out how you can easily afford the styles in question. There's absolutely nothing false in my statements, and i'd suggest you read what I wrote a little more carefully. I never said, suggested or implied that people would be unlocking any style they didn't actually have. How you came to that conclusion I don't know...again, read my post a little more slowly and you'll see.

Second, In that post I did not justify the prices for said Items...again, I just pointed out how someone could buy them on an alt using their monthly membership perks.

I don't mind having my arguments countered, that's what debates are about. I do however mind when people claim i've said or done something that is completely false...and if you had taken the time to read my post instead of hastily replying you'd see that I made no false claims or bad assumptions. :)
    • Like x 2
  15. Jay007x New Player

Thay sucks but it is what it is. Games still great
    • Like x 2
  16. dreameagle2 Level 30

You really dont play this game too terribly much to say that. Are you one of them online cupids
  17. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

they could add a 5th color, it used to be only 3, now its four, they could do 5 if they wanted to
    • Like x 1
  18. Robert-Vim Well-Known Player

..so um Mepps?..not to badger ya since I know yer probably pullin yer hair out by now.. ;) ... but, it was asked and I would kinda like to know as well...will those that were affected by the extended "repair" hrs get an extension to the dble crowns?...
    • Like x 3
  19. Selkie New Player

True story:

I used to ride a motorcycle out in Asheville, North Carolina. Specifically in the blue mountains. One day, I was driving along a narrow mountain road, when my bike hit a bad patch of road. I wound up having to lay my bike down, and try to ride it out. Unfortunately my foot got caught up in the peg, and the bike landed directly on the front part of my foot.

The bike dragged me for about 30 feet before ending up on the side of a deep incline. I, on the other hand, wound up another fifty feet down the incline wrapped around a tree. I didn't know it at the time, but I had broken three ribs, destroyed my right foot, and knocked myself out for about 20 mins. (thats a guesstimate.)

Now this was before cell phones were more or less cheap and available to everyone. So I was out in the middle of nowhere, on the side of a mountain, hurt, and no way to call for help. It took me two hours to drag myself the fifty feet up the incline, dragging my broken foot behind me.

Once on the road, I crawled back to my bike and laid against it.... it was still warm, and the night was getting really cold, really fast. Then, I passed out. When I woke up, a car was slowing down near me.... people spilled out, and the car raced off towards a house to get help.

I was extracted by air, where I was told they might have to amputate my foot.

That all took less time, then its taking these servers to come up.

Just saying man.....
    • Like x 3
  20. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

They usually have extended it in the past when the server went down for a day
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.