Downtime Server Downtime - April 26, 2018 - Game Update 82!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simple-Man New Player

the thing people are not seeing with this update is that is easy is they made it to make it so u can rebuy style u already spent ur money on , they can make it so other styles are availabe that u could possibly need . and instead of people seeing the point theyre over looking it trying to seem like they dont care until they have to spend the money on it . it would literallly be the same thing except that everyone could have it and not just the people who already do have it .
  2. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Hey Mepps, any update? By my calculation, we've got maybe half an hour before your "at least 3 hours" runs out, so how much longer after the three hours do the techies think it's going to take? If they don't know, just blink twice.

Also, seriously, please consider extending the double marks weekend for people who have lost their playing time today. It would really show a great deal of respect for the player base.
    • Like x 3
  3. dreameagle2 Level 30

So new game dl'ing. Lets see who wins. My money is on the new dl'ing game, literally...lol
  4. KYZEL19D New Player

There WOULD be benefit for them to allow us to expand or alter the bases.

1. If you could buy lair expansions on the marketplace, they would make money from this idea.
    2. More people would buy base items as well.
    3. Players would spend more time in bases which would ultimately free up server traffic in some way.
    4. Opens the door to more types of game content which would make the game more attractive to potential new players
    5. Make this content available only to members which would make free users want to buy a membership more.

The list can go on lol.
  5. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

Reward us with free membership for waiting so long and patiently:D
  6. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Yea but for the players like you there are people who are dropping 100 dollars or more. They are basically sustaining the game off of the whales.
    • Like x 1
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Well then what's the problem then??? If they spend those same replays on the game to unlock content instead of styles, they get what they want and the company does as well...win win. So your point is what exactly???
  8. Simple-Man New Player

which is understandable but , at the same time its one directed , there are peopl who would love to be able to buy the things they dont have and yet they benefit the people who already have it and more than likely wont rebuy it unless they plan to use a alt more or something idk.
  9. Selkie New Player

I came back at the end of the resurgence caps, and spent some money on opening those. I liked em. The assassins, not so much. I have yet to get anything that amuses me, so I see very little value in spending anything, particularly real money on them. I do however, sadly have several auras that I like spread out over several characters. So I might be persuaded to unlock it. But if its 300 per character, Im less likely to unlock more than one because it gets cost prohibitive very quickly.

I think these initial prices for unlocking some aspects of styles are bit overboard, but that's just my opinion. Either way, I'll evaluate it more when the servers go live, and make a determination then if its worth the price paid. Especially since I have 12 alts. I am not paying hundreds of dollars to unlock on all of them. I'm not that rich.
  10. KYZEL19D New Player

Most important thing is to stay positive and thankful for their hard work to make the game better...
  11. dreameagle2 Level 30

I bought or got ALL my other styles with some eceptions for free, not gonna waste that kinda money to get a style for an alt... Seriously if my main has it, the rest are grinders. Can i get an amen, lol
    • Like x 1
  12. CajunComics New Player

If I create a character to play on the European server, can I log that character onto the US server once it's back up?
  13. KrazziiK New Player

Are the servers ever gonna be back on anytime soon??? This is frustrating
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No....but PC players can play on both the US & EU servers under one account or something like that. Console players can't do that.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: The US Xbox server will be taken offline for an update at 3PM PT. Downtime is expected to last about one hour. We expect all worlds to be back online around 4:30PM PT.
    • Like x 1
  16. KYZEL19D New Player

17. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Last update from Mepps has been awhile. Breakin' my stride man :p

HAHA! Well disregard initial comments.
  18. RealTegan Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  19. KYZEL19D New Player

Thank you for the update!
  20. LastSong New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2