Downtime Server Downtime - April 26, 2018 - Game Update 82!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lethal Conflict New Player

atleast all 3 EU players get to play while the majority of the players wait for the remainder of the day
    • Like x 3
  2. dreameagle2 Level 30

I know coding irl, it's what i do and what allows me to drop the hundreds of dollars a month on games i enjoy. It crap that they can have everything cool half a world away, yet not here.
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

For some its easier to *****, holler and complain than to think about a simple solution.
    • Like x 2
  4. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

I know youre not a competitive type of player so you dont really know the try hards on our server. None of the whale tryhards are going to unlock an aura. Not even the cheap ones. They will be fine with the current one they have. Those replays are better spent on content. Even the whales arent goofy enough to unlock an aura for 300+ replay badges.
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

"Just keep waiting
    Just keep waiting
    Just keep waiting
    Waiting Waiting Waiting"
    • Like x 2
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. dreameagle2 Level 30

love the game, love the ideas, hate these "issues", will wait till 4:30 est if not there i'm buying another game so i can do SOMETHING and they'll get my money.
  8. KYZEL19D New Player

I agree that in some ways they need to step up their game but they are doing the best they can. I have also spent about $300 total on this game "not including the membership cost." I write code in SQL, C#, C++, VB and HTML so I know the struggles they must be facing.
  9. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I'm an American. If Im patient enough I'll get to enjoy the moon tonight.
    ... unless those pesky clouds ruin it for me.
    • Like x 3
  10. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Tweet the Orange Goblin in an overcoat that Daybreak Games did not put America first in its game update 82.
    • Like x 1
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Because there's like 50 people on Hero side and about 5 villains on EU servers maybe???
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. CajunComics New Player

Are characters interchangeable between US and European servers?
  13. Selkie New Player

I might. Truth is, I've spent money on this game over the years. I've played, left, came back, left, came back, etc. Dropped some significant money on cosmetics, power respecs, etc. For me, its enjoyable. So yes, I am goofy enough to unlock an aura for 300 replay badges if the mood strikes me. But that's just me.

Never underestimate my goofiness.
    • Like x 2
  14. dreameagle2 Level 30

Yeah well coding is pretty much the same worldwide, if it's been up for HOURS in EU someone here needs to lay off the booze
  15. HawkmanJac New Player

I see that the downtime has been extended for US PS by an estimation of three hours, but can someone tell me when it was that update note was written in est? I ask this because there seems to be no time stamp on the note in that particular post. Thanks.
  16. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

It is very likely that a server went out or something. Not a coding issue. They would have already tested compiled code on each platform internally.

One of the hamsters escaped their wheel. That's all .
    • Like x 4
  17. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

I suggest final fantasy xiv. I thought i would hate it but besides a few things dcuo does better ff xiv is worlds better. And there is very little p2w in that game. There cosmetics are just that. Cosmetics. No advancement in a style. They mastered the subsrciption model other mmos should learn from.
  18. KYZEL19D New Player

The DEV team should give us a quick update on the status though.
  19. dreameagle2 Level 30

I'm a whale, lol if the prices on styles are more than 1, 2, or 3 rp's naw. Don't even like most styles. Just want the feats... The serious response of a whale. Anyhow i'm more than ready tokill stuff so if not up yet buying a diff game. Have fun yall see ya in game,,,,, someday
  20. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Even USXbox is up! I logged in about 20 minutes ago for the hell of it. That is unless they forgot to take the servers down tp update the game on Xbox [IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.