Downtime Server Downtime - April 26, 2018 - Game Update 82!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LastSong New Player

OH MY GOD. LMAO.
  2. MeteorShock New Player

its so annoying
  3. Sugr Bear Committed Player

What does that have to do with anything?
  4. KYZEL19D New Player

More than 7 hours later and still not up. Reset day is the worst day for hotfixes to be administered.
    • Like x 1
  5. jlrock123 New Player

Yea its bad to not have it ready on time. Hope they will give a extra day of double coins. I guess I would rather them if there is a problem, fixt so we don't go down multiple times over the weekend.
    • Like x 1
  6. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Oh, things can happen to hardware for sure. But in reality when people speak about gaming servers they don't speak about just one server (especially not for games like this where there are thousand of people playing). There are always multiple servers each with multiple mirrored HDDs so if one component fails the whole server doesn't stop to work. And then there are (should be) fail over servers in case a complete server does come down for some extreme reason (power outage/lightning/floods).
    • Like x 2
  7. KYZEL19D New Player

We all have to be patient though. Understand that they are working on getting the game updated so that we have a better experience playing. This is for us... I hope that the game does come back up soon so that I can continue playing for the game I put so much money into. :)
    • Like x 2
  8. xaocel Level 30

You guys should stop crying and admit you`ve got a problem and get yourselves into rehab... It`s nobody`s fault you like to gamble.
    • Like x 3
  9. KYZEL19D New Player

This game is ever evolving which makes the game unmatched by any other of it's kind. I am a programmer of sorts as well and know how tedious it is to create and administer these hotfixes. Expecting them to give us free stuff for waiting is absurd. They are working hard to create an amazing platform for us. Sure, there are glitches and bugs in the coding but isn't that normal for a solely online game?? Thanks Daybreak for all of your hard work on my favorite game!!!
    • Like x 3
  10. Hargn New Player

So there is no change in the style tab on EU server ?
  11. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

It’s called news....jerk! Some of u on here constantly crying bout playing...here is a news update!
    • Like x 1
  12. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

So, having only one character, Style Unlocking is completely useless.......
  13. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

by that logic so is feat unlocking. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  14. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Wow.
  15. StealthBlue Loyal Player

That is correct. Style unlocking has only ever been about getting styles you already have on one character and being able to use them on another character.
    • Like x 2
  16. KYZEL19D New Player

I do have a few ideas on how to make the game even better!!!

1. Add 1 more color selection to the color pallet when styling your toon.
    2. Materials should be used like colors so that you can use the material on only a part of the gear's colors.
    3. Krypto should be able to battle with you!!
    4. What if you could design the floorplan for your lair?? This would be amazing!
    5. Dueling an Iconic in the Watchtower or Hall of Doom for marks of Victory.
    6. You should be able to modify the styles of your backup
    7. No wait times for warping
    8. Legacy Vendor for all of the old styles that we all miss
    9. BIGGER Auras. Make an aura set that it truly awesome. Really look like your a super saiyan lol
    10. Trinket that makes your character twice the size for 12 secs with 5% stats boost

Sorry for the large post. I have soooo many ideas lol
    • Like x 2
  17. Ironback New Player

Until you make a second character. And you will, eventually.
  18. TestReporter Loyal Player

1-Not possible, it'll require to revisit all of the previous styles, a LOT (like really, a lot) for something small.
    2-Not possible, materials have tech limitations (probably due to old engine and outdated "tech")
    3-Ok
    4-Not possible, due to tech limitations
    5-Not a bad idea, but could cause server issues, Mepps used to do it in the past, but he stopped doing so.
    6-Not "possible" idk why, but they every now and then release backup skins, so that's something
    7-Idk why this is not a thing, but i believe it could have something to do with it being abused or the server getting exhausted
    8-I don't know why they take so long to update the vendor we have
    9-Probably not technically possible, otherwise they would've done it
    10-It can probably be a thing because they did something similar during halls of power, maybe in the future?
  19. Simple-Man New Player

so while were on the subject of buying styles we already have , why can we not buy styles we do not have from off the market place instead of going through time caps to get what we want i kno i cant be the only person on dc who would much rather buy the styles straight up off the market place instead of wasting double what we would be spending on time caps to get what we want . now were buying styles we already own but still cant buy the styles we dont own??? how is this fair to the players
  20. Ironback New Player

Kids today don't know how good they have it, back in my day we could only use 3 colors at a time.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.