Downtime Server Downtime - April 26, 2018 - Game Update 82!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Hopefully the hardware issue will solve the disconnect issue as well.
    • Like x 4
  2. SethAdams1992 New Player

Okay well since it is going to be at least another 3 hours i am going to try to switch to the Europe Server..
  3. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Normally I'd say "just suck it up" but I'm with Kid Multiverse on this one. Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar and chocolate on top? It would be a cricket thing to do, you know, give us enough time.
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

Melissa is a great actor and I really enjoy the show. That's a cool thing right there though.
  5. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Curious: where are people getting the pricing info, from the stream?
  6. wizardwebman New Player

GO FIGURE YOU PAID 50 MARKS OF VICTORY FOR BACK IN ALL STYLES THE CAN GET IT FOR 15 MARKS OF VICTORY NOW. THEY DO NOT HAVE TO WORK AS HARD ANYMORE THE NEWBIES GET TO BUY THERE WAY TO THE TOP NOW AND NEVER HAVE TO PUT THE HARD WORK IN ANYMORE. THE GAME DOES NOT DROP ANYTHING FOR VETS 386SP HERE NOTHING TO GET BESIDES 3 COLLECTIONS NOT COMPLETED BUT OPENED 100 TIME CAPSULES AND GOT NOT 1 I NEEDED THAT IS NOT AT ALL FAIR HAS TO DROP SOMETIME BUT THE GEAR AND EMBLEMS ARE ALL YOU GET AND COLLECTIONS THAT DONT HELP RETARTED IF I OPEN A COLLECTION BOX IT SHOULD HAVE SOMETHING I DONT HAVE OR WHY BOTHER.
    • Like x 1
  7. RealTegan Dedicated Player

EU and XBox servers are up, just not USPS/PC.
    • Like x 2
  8. Sugr Bear Committed Player

WHY ARE YOU YELLING THAT MAKES ME NOT READ A WORD OF YOUR POST lol
    • Like x 4
  9. Apathetic LiLHellion New Player

Micro transactions are like a snow cone without syrup...
    • Like x 3
  10. Riddim7 Active Player

Many european players, including me, play on US server and additional 3 hours of downtime (9 hours in total o_Oo_Oo_O ) means server will be back online at very late evening and many players will lose possibility to do daily content and get double reward.

So simple question - the same as downtime, are double reward will be extended aswell?
    • Like x 4
  11. LastSong New Player

What do you have against ice?! Ice is delicious, It makes things cold.
    • Like x 2
  12. MeteorShock New Player

why does it seem like everytime they have a big update it just seems to always go wrong on the usps server then they have to be down for another 3 or 4 hours it makes no sense
    • Like x 1
  13. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Hardware issues always seem to crop up when there is an update. The RNG on hardware breaking during updates is more predictable than the RNG for opening up TCs!
    • Like x 7
  14. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah I know what you mean lol .
    • Like x 1
  15. MiniReaperette Level 30

DCUO = Derpy Cumbersome Updates Online xP
    • Like x 2
  16. MiniReaperette Level 30

My favorite was my PS4 saying i had to free up 13 gigs in order to download the 721.1 mb update
  17. LastSong New Player

DCUO, Doesn't Calculate Updates Ontime.
    • Like x 2
  18. MiniReaperette Level 30

Ooooh *High Fives Last* That one is way better
    • Like x 2
  19. MiniReaperette Level 30

Watch Ancient Divine Sorceress be put under the Dropped styles tag. Yet it is i the Vending unit 22 aka a Vendor.
  20. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

How's this even possible? Just copy/paste the code in the EU servers and apply it to the US counterparts.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.