Downtime Server Downtime - April 26, 2018 - Game Update 82!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StealthBlue Loyal Player

You need to own the style on at least one character (and log into that character once after the update) to be able to unlock it on other characters.
    • Like x 1
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

That is a permanent addition to the game, not a limited time thing. That's why it is part of the game update and not a separate announcement (like double currency weekend).
    • Like x 1
  3. Crash Test New Player

Will I be able to unlock villain styles on my hero an vise versa
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

Yes.
    • Like x 1
  5. sspilka New Player

Will our Bases and Lairs ever get upgraded and made larger ?
    • Like x 1
  6. BlacktigeRon3 New Player

I know a way to get a leaguehall for 20833333 cash .....
    maybe someone find/found a cheaper one?
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Are we there yet?
    • Like x 3
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All day every day.
    • Like x 10
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I hopeeee sooon
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I want ice cream!
    • Like x 4
  12. Ranked New Player

All Event styles next including survival mode nd i dnt think it counts as a style but can we also get to replay titles i got a SM title i want to replay
  13. wizardwebman New Player

16 Toon's all at endgame and can not keep up anymore was fun now it a job. 6 years playing but they pamper newbies and screw vets not sure who they are targeting for the long game but we the long game was already here no respect for vets. we earned everthing the hard way they give all the hard stuff away to newbies and vets don't ever get drops if they make any other games I like in the future i'll remember they way vets get treated and move on to another game company is greedy and cares only about money. I know I will only level 1 toon up now and when I done my daily's I go play another game use to go get on my alts not no more too much work for alts in this game. Gain money in time capsules loss money in alts not smart dcuo.
  14. wizardwebman New Player

16 Toon's all at endgame and can not keep up anymore was fun now it a job. 6 years playing but they pamper newbies and screw vets not sure who they are targeting for the long game but we the long game was already here no respect for vets. we earned everthing the hard way they give all the hard stuff away to newbies and vets don't ever get drops if they make any other games I like in the future i'll remember they way vets get treated and move on to another game company is greedy and cares only about money. I know I will only level 1 toon up now and when I done my daily's I go play another game use to go get on my alts not no more too much work for alts in this game. Gain money in time capsules loss money in alts not smart dcuo.
  15. Shark Dental Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. Shark Dental Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Black Eneas Active Player

18. Black Eneas Active Player

This style unlock is in no way to hurt vets... You have to have the style before you can unlock it. So people have earned it. If you did not get the style then you do not have it and so you wont get it because you have not earned it. I think people are going to be negative about anything and everything. but I'm a vet and I'm loving this idea so join the club!!!!
    • Like x 4
  19. Diamondsteez Active Player

Collection styles unlock!!!!!!!!! Please
    • Like x 1
  20. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Darn, we're not there yet. Lunch!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.