Downtime Server Downtime - April 26, 2018 - Game Update 82!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 82

All servers will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on April 26, 2018, to launch Game Update 82. Downtime may last up to 6 hours.

Game Update 82 features the first phase of Style Unlocking. Vendor styles through Episode 26, styles from Booster Bundles 1-3, and styles from Time Capsules 1-3 will be eligible to unlock, with more to come in the future.

This update also prepares the game for the Spring event, which will begin on May 1, 2018.

The full update notes are available here.

Update 3: All worlds are now online.
    • Like x 24
  2. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 3
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

finally...and thank you very much
    • Like x 1
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Excellent \o/
    • Like x 1
  5. Blight KOBRA Commander

That fast! Wonderful!
    • Like x 1
  6. Sinseyy New Player

Promethium Lockboxes will now drop more frequently. Free and Premium players will now receive a lockbox between 1 and 4 hours of play, and Members will now receive a lockbox between 1 and 2 hours of play.

Is this everyday or just one time?
    • Like x 2
  7. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

One question, on the Style Unlocking; Do you have to have another character, and have them pay for the styles for your main?
    • Like x 1
  8. Jensu Well-Known Player

did you have to do the update on reset day lol
    • Like x 1
  9. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Can you all make it so that the good luck roll for styles in in the boxes? A high frequency of boxes is much appreciated but 7 year "vets" are likely only looking for the opposing faction styles at this point. That drop table massive.
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Massive it may be, but I keep getting styles I already have...
    • Like x 1
  11. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Did the same, only play one character now. The game got way too expensive to play my alts. I still have lots of fun though.
  12. DC Urban Committed Player

Was snooping around, guess i found the perfect time to come back?

Style Menu
    • Renamed Lock and Unlock styles to Hold and Release styles, in terms of preventing your styles from changing as you equip or unequip gear.
    • The “None” option is now listed at the top for each of the Style categories it is relevant in.
    • Promethium Lockboxes
      • Promethium Lockboxes will now drop more frequently. Free and Premium players will now receive a lockbox between 1 and 4 hours of play, and Members will now receive a lockbox between 1 and 2 hours of play.
      • The price of Promethium Keys has also been reduced. (Members can still open Promethium Lockboxes for free as part of Membership.)
    Pretty good stuff, not going to lie.
    • Like x 4
  13. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Yea its a massive drop table meaning that the more stuff you get the more likey you are to get diminishing returns. A massive drop table is bad for collectors. Imagine ia drop table with 100 items and each had a 1%percent drop. Imagine if that table had tables within tables where it when Category of drop then had the drops in the categories have a different drop rate. That's insane. Just let me buy the styles for 5 bucks a pop at this point lol.
    • Like x 1
  14. Black Eneas Active Player

Regardless of what the haters say you guys doing a good job!!!
    • Like x 4
  15. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Sounds amazing and soo fast too my my I'm impressed .I work tomorrow but I'll do what I can I do hope downtime isn't too long tho.
    • Like x 2
  16. Gmoney Active Player

I’m with you on that!
    • Like x 2
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Yaaay This is so Awesome! :D
    • Like x 2
  18. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I haven’t gotten nearly enough boxes to be so consistently getting just things I already have, though. Not with a ‘massive loot table’. Unless the chances are like 99% ‘stuff you already have’ and 1% ‘stuff you don’t have yet’
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

Sweet. Can't wait.
    • Like x 1
  20. BlacktigeRon3 New Player

Sounds like Wooow!
    Thank you and have fun. Should I risk like it says "never play on patchday!"?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.