When does the Anniversary event drop?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 6ix9ine, Apr 25, 2018.

1. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

Any info?
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

If u talking Superman, some time in may, but if u talking about the game anniversary event, that happens in January
    • Like x 1
  3. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

yeah the superman one i thought it was somewhere in the end of April just wanted to have an idea of when so i can decide when i want to resub
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

No release date given yet, but usually something is on test for at least two weeks before hitting live servers. Phase One of Superman went up last Friday, so we could see it on live by next Friday, May 4.

However, keep in mind this is only part one of three; the other two parts will be coming out through June.
    • Like x 3
  5. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

The DC comics YouTube channel just posted a video and they gave the date for May 16th as the date for the 80th anniversary event.
    • Like x 2
  6. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

thanx all
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Prabably around may 4th.

Probably may 3rd??
    • Like x 1
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Should have read NcMike's post first. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

That’d be a heck of a birthday present! Happy birthday to me, I’ll be turning 21 (again lol)!
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Are you forgetting that DC Comics and DCUO aren’t the same entity? :p
  11. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Just look at the official DC channel video that came out today they've leaked dates for DLC/episodes before.
  12. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Before I saw another comment I was thinking " DUDE, you're late to the party!!! about 3 months LOL "

Not even thinking DOS. xD
    • Like x 2