Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Megzilla Developer

Not my place to say, I'm sorry. We know y'all want one.

I have these written down on my request list. :) I don't know if/when we'll be able to address them.
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Do you think a Hot Pursuit Flash request would be too much? That style is absolutely astonishing
  3. Draconiano Committed Player

I'll like to get Trigon's Wings and Lust Demon's Wings. The closest thing we have to these styles are the "Small Demonic Wings" (those are tiny), "Runed Gargoyle Wings" and the "Bloody Bat" back. Trigon's horns are cool too. Also, since we have some bestial heads (Werewolf, Crab, Minotaur, Wild Boar, Rhino, Bird) it would we good if we could get something more reptile alike, maybe an Hydra or Killer Croc head?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. DinahLance Level 30

Black Canary style! (Black leather jacket,improved fishnets etc)
    • Like x 3
  5. Black Eneas Active Player

More skins and faces for male and female side would be nice
    Be a teenager type skin height designs would be cool too
    Styles we have alot of faces and skins we do not
    • Like x 1
  6. Volle Active Player

Singel Pice Item Ide

Belt skins Tail

[IMG]

And difrent shapes of Horns for Head

[IMG]

Wuld be cool to have 1 horn then 1 horn broken and maby a back styl with demon wing and angel wing
    wuld look cool with the towface suit in game

[IMG]

also somthing uniq for this wuld be to make a Aura that is Half burning half holy with difrent coloors
    • Like x 4
  7. Black Eneas Active Player

[IMG]the questions mask and outfit would be cool
    • Like x 5
  8. MiniReaperette Level 30

I just want the amazon's bare feet as a Feet style maybe even throw on an anklet
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Miss Adora Loyal Player

still hoping for some socks. Not the only one, so is Ambush bug. He's been hoping to get them in the vault for years now.
    • Like x 1
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'll second this one! #DemonsTailWaistStyleForAll ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I have character ideas that would benefit from some of these.
    • Like x 1
  12. Moon Light Active Player

Thank you. I hope you can make it happen.
  13. DinahLance Level 30

14. Munroe New Player

Could we get a short version of the tattered capes? How can I be an undead Evel Knievel if my cape is too nice looking?
    [IMG][IMG]
  15. Megzilla Developer

There might be something like this coming in the future :)
    • Like x 3
  16. X13-KING Well-Known Player

The one thing I don't like about style Materials is that when applied they completely override the style. I'd like to have more precise application of the Materials. For example I would like to use the Iridescent Material on the Atlantean Warsuit without it overriding the style set's water effects. Or like with my character who uses different styles that don't quite match up. I would use the Gold Material on the yellow colored parts to give his outfit more synergy. If we could assign style Materials to color slots. So that the Material only effects the parts of a style that specific color slot is linked to. Then we could have more the one Material on a single style. Allowing us to make combinations of up to three Materials on a single style.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's not possible right now (or ever) with the tech they're using.
  18. X13-KING Well-Known Player

How so?!
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's a tech issue. I don't know the specifics but a few devs have responded that it isn't possible.
  20. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player