Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Ok, I know there is 0.000001% chance I'll get this but, whatever, I could really use this Black Spider's mask.
    I miss the old DCUO days when we were able to get more styles from Collections/Briefings/Investigations, now 99% comes from vendor/capsules, completing collections for some mediocre base items is really disappointing (Deluge). Yes, I know, there's that 'gear of Omnipotence' few can afford... really?
    Remember, not everything has to come with the full set, Batwoman's mask was a good example, I think we could use more iconic styles like that. I keep dreaming about Catwoman mask, Doctor Fate helmet but it would also be nice to see them more accessible.
    [IMG]
  2. Exileant Well-Known Player

MASSIVE ANGELIC FEATHERED WINGS FOR WOMEN!!!
    • Like x 2
  3. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Slime skin style, please.
  4. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Dear Megzilla!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Capsules, 2000 Marketplace cash, doesn't matter...
    • Like x 4
  5. DonRawr New Player

What we need to go with these are more hairstyles and skins. Better and wider diversity DCUO ppl plzzz >.< Like long hair straight or wavy hair, giant afro hair and such. Or even super long, big hair similar to Starfire. It'd also be really creative to add hair to go with themes like Gothic hair styles. Especially power themed hair styles. Flaming, electric, shadowy, etc. ^-^
  6. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

No a better one thats larger and closer to the comic book
  7. Megzilla Developer

You dont know how bad I want to get a Superman emblem in game for yall :oops:
    • Like x 3
  8. Megzilla Developer

Idk if we can do Starfire hair but we want to get more hairstyles and skins in game. Just a matter of bandwidth.
    • Like x 1
  9. Megzilla Developer

Sure I can write down the mask. I have a collection of single items request that don't need a full suit.

Are you aware of how many clipping bug reports we'll get for that lol

Ok I can't say no to cat gifs. I'll see what we can do.
    • Like x 2
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

Can we have that style in the game plz?
    Jonn Jonzz really got the short end of the stick since Dcuo launched

[IMG]

and what about rabbit & cat gifs ?

[IMG]

PS: If not to much to ask the head shape of Martians would be nice as a Helmet style aswell
    • Like x 1
  11. Megzilla Developer

Ooh good idea I'll write it down.
    I need to start an off-topic thread where people just post cute animal gifs
    • Like x 2
  12. spack2k Steadfast Player

If u consider making the helmet based on martian plz make it so it works together with currently released luminous gaze eye style, most head tyles like Minotaur arent compatible with it and also animal forms totaly ignore it.
  13. velvetsanity Loyal Player

As long as multicolored hair gets its own palette and tintable materials applied to hair use the hair palette ;)
  14. Megzilla Developer

Hmm I don't think it'll be that extensive, prob use the makeup color for the 2nd hair color. But you never know, the character art team are a bunch of wizards.
  15. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

[IMG]
  16. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I just want to keep my liquid hair and still be able to use the full costume palette instead of just half of it
    • Like x 1
  17. Kuno Loyal Player

Please I've been asking and begging for a long, straight bangs hairstyle for ages and there's nothing like that in the game.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Megzilla Developer

On my list
  19. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

So are we or aren't we getting one for the 80th anniversary Superman story ?
    • Like x 1
  20. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Megzilla I was wondering if there was any hope of getting Wonder Woman or Wonder Girl style bracers as a hand style for our toons. We have mera and conqueror style with bracers so is there any chance for ww inspired to get bracers? And a lasso waist style
    • Like x 1