Is that it?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trexlight Devoted Player

Just wanting to make sure, does this count as "being silent"?

[IMG]

Posted from their Twitter page just last Friday. Its a look at the new model for Doomsday coming in the Death of Superman Celebration (not an episode).

Granted its not exactly everything folks probably wanted but I hardly call this as being silent. Also note, and this is in regards to content, that some folks have forgotten this is a Licensed Game so maybe the less hearing about DoS is because of WB/DC. Thats of course my take and I'm sure the folks who dont want to hear this will certainly see it as an excuse and dismay it but even if they do doesnt make it less true. Yeah its a bit bad promotion wise that we havent gotten a little more Promo about this or even gotten it on the Test Server for us to make sure whatever it is will be working fine on Day One but we'll just have to see.

Regarding Fatal's other points on balance adjustments I think it is time to hear some more on the plans for the next batch to get some fixes in and I can tell yeah after years watching the balance act in WoW over the many expansions, it takes time and it might not be the Power you think getting the adjustments. Only time will tell.
    • Like x 2
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

No offense Trex but you're missing the point. I acknowledged the DoS announcement in the OP already. They're not silent when it comes to stuff already announced, but silent when it comes to anything else.
    • Like x 7
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  4. Trexlight Devoted Player

No I didnt miss it and I did acknowledge the silence and Im not a fan of it either but after years of announcements of things to come too far in advance and coming up with huge delays, this is what we have now. Balance adjustments with Powers does need more addressing but if they dont have a plan of action that they are ready to tell us, then they have nothing to tell us. I think we gotten use to hearing announcements expecting disappointment and thats what we want and when we dont get it, this is where we are.
    • Like x 1
  5. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

Im tired to see that you guys just know to complain around
    Devs did a great work on Revamp
    this is fun to me and to my friends
    you forum people just don't want to acept that you don't represent the big majory players online community, u just represent 30% or less, as I said, the true feedback that Devs needs is from some1 that plays that game, not just sit here add hits a lot complain cuz don't wanna waste money with dlcs and supports the game, if you arent a old school player high cr/sp
    , don't played PvP on all powersets, don't support the game buying dlcs and stuffs.. sry but I don't feel fair you complain about a game that don't completed played yet ... gonna complain in another game then ....... seems that I'm only player here on forum that have fun in game and like all Deva works -.-
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

But the lights are still on...I played with friends last night....ergo, the game is NOT dead. You can say it's declining, it has a low population, it's not really popular, it's on life support....but it's not dead. Do people NOT understand what that word ACTUALLY means??? Why are people changing the definitions of words??? You start doing that, before long nothing makes any sense. Let's cut out the unnecessary hyperbole and keep it straight. And if the game is dead for you...move on...or don't. Whatever...any time someone spreads that basic lie I will counter it.
    • Like x 2
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It's called critiscm and feedback, that's what these forums are for. Everyone has their opinion and you have yours. If you don't agree with it, too bad, agree to disagree. Telling everyone they're wrong because YOU enjoy every aspect of the game is neither logical nor smart. If you're that against people's criticism then you shouldn't come to the forums, because there's a lot of it here.
    • Like x 4
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I'll move on when they announce servers shutting down...or a superior SUPERHERO MMO comes out (and while there are a couple of superhero MMOs coming out on the PC side, they look dated before leaving the gate), and not a minute sooner. Till then i'm not buying the "Game is dead" hyperbole bs. You guys can keep that.
  9. Celestial Powers Committed Player

Have no fear, the update is here:

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

ROFL
    • Like x 1
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

At least credit the original creator....thief lol
    • Like x 4
  12. Shark Dental Devoted Player

What the word 'actually' means?

I think it's defined as "in reality," or, "truly."

Definition of actually

1: in act or in fact : really
    • trying to find out what actually happened
    • won't actually arrive for an hour
    Sorry, I think my blood sugar is acting up again. Can't believe I actually wasted 3 minutes on that joke.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.