Is that it?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

That's probably why he posted at night.
    • Like x 5
  2. Plowed In Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'm on mobile right now and I'm not typing out a novel with this crappy format and glitchy auto correct lol
    • Like x 4
  4. Plowed In Loyal Player

Very well :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

This dog bears a certain striking resemblance to Jean Luc Picard.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Plowed In Loyal Player

[IMG]

Still hungry Shark?
    • Like x 3
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

If the game is dead, what are we doing talking about it for....why hasn't everyone moved on???
    • Like x 1
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Games are about entertainment....the military is there for freedom.
    [IMG]

I don't disagree with anything else you've said here tho...so i'll go back to my corner.
    • Like x 2
  10. TestReporter Loyal Player

Not that kind of...:p
    • Like x 3
  11. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

Its always that one person that gets excited over opinions
    [IMG]
    Was going to ask how you found fun in pvp but saw you were a tank and decided to not even get into it.

Back on topic.
    Hope we get some exciting announcements about the game because I haven't played the game in two weeks, and even that was for less than an hour.
    • Like x 2
  12. lukelucky Devoted Player

Rng has destroyed the population
    The entire time people claim "they are rakeing in the cash" while more and more players left

This is where it gets us. Look how many items we have that are coveted by many that can not make dcuo any cash what so ever
    There are litterally hundreds upon hundreds of items and they earn dcuo zero dollars and worse the "great" money making system has driven sub carriers away

I know i wont ever drop my sub but i dont log in hardly at all and never am i on for even an hour. Why bother when the majority of items thats fun to get is impossible? I really wanna give dcuo some of my money they simply wont give me a fair way to do so.
    • Like x 1
  13. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

As someone posted out according to your own opinions you shouldn't be speaking since you don't fit the parameters you set out... which of course means you're just coming from a silly point of view.

Also your a tank, which means (and this would even be true of pre revamp) your opinion of PvP is definitely not going to be shared by the majority (especially if you consider the fact that the PvP community is so small because most left for greener pastures since they haven't fixed PvP, it's actually "worse" right now than it was prior to the revamp, and no that is not a knock at the revamp itself).

Frankly what you did here was you let your emotions get the best of you. You saw someone speaking out and thought that it was "another negative post" which that's not what it really is. Of course you can argue that Fatal's post has a negative light in it but he did praise work that has been completed in his OP and from there he plodded on to say what he feels is not helping things at the moment (which he even praised Meg's interactions with the community showcasing what would be better to see).

Fatal didn't slam, didn't belittle, didn't try to say the devs were trash or any other numerous things that could be done in (or have been done for that matter) in some of the doom and gloom threads, he just wanted to point out a valid concern he has that isn't just shared by him.
    • Like x 2
  14. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Let's not say dead because we both know that we be quibbling, right... let's just get that step out of the way ;).

Let's also get the step out of the way that it always gets this way in between content :D.

The problem is most times there have been large gaps in content with no plans (or limited plans for that matter) it seems to draw back less people back from breaks, why this is well let's just you and I bother not to guess... either way it means the population would dip further... and at the end of the day we can only have so many more dips before things become the point of "bad".
  15. nawanda Loyal Player

We will all have to move on pretty soon, I suspect. That’s the point I’m making.
  16. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I don't think the game is really at that stage yet (at least that's just the hunch I have).

I do think though they are at a turning point and everything is going to come to a head... which means at this point they need to "on point" at least to some degree to cause things from turning sour.
  17. nawanda Loyal Player

I couldn’t agree more with your second paragraph. Even if the game is in its last year or so, they still need to create some sense of anticipation or reason to continue to sub.
  18. Saami Loyal Player

Sad truth is that almost everyone have moved on :(
    Im only reading forums because habit. Havent logged in game for weeks. You could say this game is dead, but not canceled yet.
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

My Muni-toon is spreading freedom in-game all day long man :p
    • Like x 1
  20. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

A lot of people have. Including me. I don't know how you haven't come to this realization yet. Games don't lose EVERY single player when they are shut down. There's always people left. Usually whales who cant let go due to all the money spent. That doesn't mean the lights stay on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.