Is that it?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Maybe everyone is on April Fools' Day vacation. Or hard at work doing the voiceovers for all the doomsday content. I bet they could save a lot of money by having Mepps do the voice of Superman.
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Enjoy obesity
    • Like x 7
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Stop posting so much. :mad:
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

I'm not posting
    • Like x 2
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Wait...that means you're stuck in my head now?!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. nawanda Loyal Player

Time Capsules have killed the game.

The poor devs are understandably more concerned about their jobs right now, to be fair.

We all know who is to blame.
    • Like x 2
  7. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

If u wanna talk about the game first u MUST:

- Have played the all game content and game option instances
    - To be to Top CR PvE and PvP and top SP ingame too (or close to it)
    - To played on all Powers sets on PvP and PvE
    - To Playerd all specs config = Superpowered, Weapon focus, hibrid

Disagree of you
    all that u said is wrong
    you dont represent all the players
    the forum dont represent all the players
    I Love the game at moment right now, all content, I love PvP, I love Pve, I love Time Capsule, i love buy stuffs ingame that make me look nice, thats my monney i do what i want do, if i wanna support the game for some cosmetics stuffs, fine, i did my choice i want it
    for me that main problem of game is the 30% of players that stay at forum talkin wrong stuffs and tryin to driven the devs for wrong way the "how i wanna that the game works" "the perfect way to me that the game works" ... thats do alot mess on Dev's head and they do some changes that inst approved for hurge ingame community, they are the real players, not the forum!!!

cuz these players at forum, that arent end game players, players that dont adapted on new REVAMP, that dont played all game content and dlcs, these players dont know nothing about the game, u cannot gives tips for devs cuz u dont played 100% of the game how devs did for u main to play

You cannot complain about Revamp, cuz b4 revamp just 1 power was good on PvP and PvE = Fire Heal Role Weapon focus
    No on Revamo we have got 5 or more options for play PvP and PvE, after 4 years cryin Eletricity is good, Mental is good, Earth os good, Quantum is good, Rage is good ... powers that b3 revamp was trash for pvp and pve, and this is just a little example ...
    Stop to complain, Stop to waste your time on forum, Try to Adapt on new gameplay mechanics, Stop to do 9999 alts low cr, focus on 1 character for be able to play on high end cr content and u will have a full price gameplay fun
    May the Force be with u
  8. Proxystar #Perception

No I am your father.
    • Like x 4
  9. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I guess that explains a lot.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

Yes, yes they did. As do I... :p
    • Like x 1
  11. SilkyPawz Bunny

Gets the Popcorn for Dis [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  12. TestReporter Loyal Player

Nice one, but you know... Not gonna joke since this is a very serious thread.

Forums are here to give feedback, you are free to agree with fatal or not, but if it wasn't for the forum guys you wouldn't have this game to play right now. Fatal, me and everyone else can complain about what we want, AFAIK most (if not all) of the guys playing this game live in a democracy and not only that, games are all about giving you freedom.

We only had the revamp because the players in the forum spent their time and effort trying to making the powers balanced and asked for it day after day. You may like it or not, but the forums are the voice of the community (at least gameplay wise), if there weren't players here giving their feedback on new content, balancing, bug fixing, again, this game wouldn't be here.

This thread isn't really centered around complaining about the revamp, pvp, skill points or any of that, it's all about the lack of communication and the bad things that can happen when things are on the shadows.

Besides, you said the only ones who can talk about the game are the ones who have top everything (sp, pve cr, pvp cr, etc), so, may I ask you: You have all that? Otherwise, according to your own parameters, you can't talk about the game.
    • Like x 6
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Hiding is probably a better option.
    [IMG]

(in retrospect, typing "rabbit hides" into the search box probably wasn't a good idea)
    • Like x 4
  14. SilkyPawz Bunny

LoL ...iz cute
    • Like x 2
  15. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

It makes me hungry as well! Hungry for Scotch, whiskey, whisky, and especially Bourbon... ;)
    • Like x 2
  16. Proxystar #Perception

Sweet mother of God.

That was maybe 20% English but 100% missing the point.
    • Like x 15
  17. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

Great! Now I am stuck drinking Bourbon and looking at ridiculously cute bunnies!
    ...looks like the rest of my night is planned out :p:D
    • Like x 6
  18. Plowed In Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

There's not enough time in the day for me to explain everything that's wrong with this post
    • Like x 13
  20. EconoKnight XIII Legion

With the usual two week testing window on playable content, it will likely now be May before we see something new on live server that could be played. If something playable for Death of Superman doesn’t go up on test by Friday, I’ll be concerned. As time passes, it’s indicating to me we’re getting less and less than expected (and expectations were already fairly low).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.