New Time Capsule?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by jamiejacket, Mar 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

How about bringing back group loot for random time capsules.... Just a thought
  2. Skandov Well-Known Player

It looks like they're trying to earn the money from different sources like marketplace etc, since also got the booster bundle back, and they're tracking if the income is good enough to keep doing this and not continue TCS. Atleast that's what I hope they're doing right now. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Away with the Time capsules,All Hail the Markedplace! :)
    • Like x 5
  4. Comixfan Committed Player

We can only hope!
    • Like x 2
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

To anyone eager to spend their stabilizers, I suggest you hold on to them a while longer lol. We will most likely have a new TC on the horizon not too far from now.
  6. DCUO Addict Committed Player

:eek:

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  7. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

yes but that was also an event not a bigger episode, which is what they're making it now. since its no longer an event there is going to be new gear and new op pieces. if they release the same op pieces for consistency the players that already have those things will have less to do which also doesnt make sense, and lets not forget theres no money to be made in not dropping a tc.
  8. StealthBlue Loyal Player

What exactly do you mean by "clearly they don't have one prepared"? We never know what's in a TC until it drops, and the timing of a TC drop usually coincides with something. If the next TC has something to do with Deluge, they wouldn't drop it UNTILL Deluge drops, possibly later. Unless you are sitting on inside info, you can't know if they have one prepared. Heck, Megzilla said they had all styles through the Superman anniversary approved (but not necessarily completed) in November.
    • Like x 1
  9. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Even if they keep the Starro OP items as crafted op items people that currently have them still need to craft new versions. Whether you will be able to upgrade the ones you have, or if you need to make all new ones there would still be something to do to get the op items to max item level.

What I'm wondering about is the Sori not Sori feat. I doubt they will let it give you extra marks in the raid still, so hopefully they change it to something else possibly increased r&d items for the crafted op items.
    • Like x 1
  10. The Anxient Loyal Player

There will be a new one within two weeks of deluge dropping.
  11. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

Agreed, but let the dreamers keep dreaming for now ;) lol
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

So...like next week or so?

Cause I have a strong hunch that deluge is going on test tomorrow, and it'll be out before March ends. I highly doubt that counts as "awhile" lol.
  13. The Anxient Loyal Player

Meant within two weeks after Deluge drops.
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Last year's OP pieces are obsolete (they were to an extent rendered worthless not long after the revamp went live). No one has mentioned ANYTHING about "new" OP pieces. What can be expected is the same pieces from last year, upgraded to current levels. Why...because those feats still remain in the feat list and need to be accomplished by players who missed out last year. There are 3 OP items....what makes you think they were adding even more to that list (if i'm wrong i'll eat my words, but I highly doubt it)??? Anywho, the people who had pieces last year will be crafting new ones, not for the feat but for the stats.
  15. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

We’ll see if they bring back the crafting or decide to make collection op pieces like they’ve been doing. Either way expect to see a new tc within a month of deluge dropping
  16. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I was rather hoping for extra Aquaman stuff... hopefully we get a bunch with Deluge. However I too would much prefer the Superman 80th Anniversary TC in a few weeks than have to wait another 8.

Need more Aquaman stuff, still working on my style.

[IMG]
  17. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Hi all,

So it has now been 3 weeks since I posted this thread (and 11 weeks since the Paradox Time Capsule dropped)

I know that Deluge will be out just in time for Easter and don't want to seem greedy, but will a new one be dropping next week?

Obviously what we're hoping for (2982 years in advance)...

[IMG]
  18. Draconiano Committed Player

• Resurgence Mega Capsule
      • March 22-April 18, 2018
    • Like x 2
  19. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Disappointing, but cheers for the "heads-up"
  20. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Are we there yet?

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.