Is that it?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wallachia Devoted Player

TBH I agree with you, they should have teased us already. If I understand them well enough, I believe Daybreak might simply be scared of potential backlash and negative propaganda, specially as those other two games are on the merge of being released.

I don't think that total silence is a good move, rather, it can be a bad move. Total silence can be confused for total disdain as well.
    • Like x 2
  2. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

I haven't seen late night PVE WT or Little Bo this empty since before mega-server f2p saved the game. This DLC really landed poorly with the community. My one hope is that daybreak was 'smart' enough to know that the DoS would make up for all of it, and that is why they were so comfy releasing old content as a DLC.

Fingers crossed. If DoS flops, this game has possibly had it. Double cat weekend was meh, and nowhere near the pop push they usually get from say a double Ultrabucks weekend.

Let's hope DoS isn't their way of ending the game with a storyline, similar to how SOE's SWG went down.
    • Like x 2
  3. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

just thinking about all the money I put into this game...and time...and if this thread gets locked lol thats just telling all of us to drop sub. i keep hearing in the back of my head dcuo 2 with character transfer coming soon ;)
  4. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I think DCUO's big problem has always been lack of communication it's been like that since it came out . Now there's been a time or two when they've told us more then they should (Grodd) but for the most part it's always been like this .
    • Like x 1
  5. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

I guess all we can do is have faith lol. They know what they're planning, and maybe due to the silence they're gonna come out with a bang.
  6. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

Most folks that I know are playing Tera in their spare time :)
    • Like x 2
  7. Hytch Well-Known Player

If only Tera had a different art style, was about superheroes, and certain people we both know didn't play it ;)
    • Like x 2
  8. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

I would like to see more double currency weekends. I believe this is the best way to get folks to log on.
    During my DCUO hiatus I played Neverwinter, and man did they have their calendar of events figured out.
    They had something going down every weekend! Whether it was double currency/marks, experience, gold, or prestige, they always had something to entice players to log on and play.
    • Like x 6
  9. IceRaider Dedicated Player

I'd like to think that their silence is a sign of people working on things. Yes an update on work progress would be nice but those updates has bit them in the rear quite a lot in the past so radio silence may not be them ignoring the players but merely have nothing to say at the moment. I get where everyone is coming from but I'd rather be patient than they rush announcing something then have it fall through cough UI update.
    • Like x 1
  10. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

*** Planet Pluto is recruting on Tera, just saying... love to have any DCUO folks who may be interested. Just ask for a league invite (you have to on Tera, there are no ninja invites...). *** We are on Thusla Server.

Back on topic:

The last real acknowledgement of what they were up to was after the stats revamp, I believe they released a short, medium, and long term plans for future adjustments related to the revamp.

Since then its been pretty quiet. Eerily quiet.

I hope and pray for a huge expansion pack, and yes, I'll be happy to pay for it in additon to my sub!!!

Unfortunately I expect more of the same, just a few NEW instances between now and 2019, and a lot more time capsules...
    • Like x 2
  11. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Yea, ive been playing mmos for awhile and that type just isn't interesting to me anymore. Same reason i stopped playing ff11 and 14
    • Like x 4
  12. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

I would really like to see a post apocalyptic (Fallout style) MMO.
    I would be all over that like White on rice (or Brown on rice if it were Brown Rice)! ;)
    • Like x 2
  13. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

https://www.justsurvive.com/home
    • Like x 1
  14. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  15. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

I was real anxious for an H1Z1 release but it seemed to just keep getting pushed back and back and...
    Eventually I found other games to play and I kind of lost interest in the prospect of H1Z1, but if it ever makes it to console I will give it a try :)
  16. TestReporter Loyal Player

It's been really weird and quiet (even more this last 2 weeks). Mepps isn't really active on the forums atm and neither are the "lead" devs. I really don't like this silence and i hope it's a good sign (big updates coming)... The only dev that really interacts with us is Meg, but she is very limited to the art side of DCUO.

I believe everyone here would like to know more about gameplay changes/additions instead of knowing when the next TC/BB launches with a event that will most likely have only cosmetics/feats and won't impact our characters progression at all.
    • Like x 2
  17. Proxystar #Perception

Damned if they do, damned if they don't I guess.
    • Like x 1
  18. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Im just waiting to see whats in store for us after The Superman Event.
  19. Shark Dental Devoted Player

You capitalized White and Brown. Did Barry White and James Brown really like rice or something?
    • Like x 4
  20. Shark Dental Devoted Player

You really need to change your signature picture. It makes me hungry every time you post. Which is a lot.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.