Double Catalyst Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 11, 2018.

1. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

I refuse to disregard.. :p
    • Like x 1
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Yeah I ran 3 toons today. Did all weeklys. No catalyst
  3. trekkie New Player

Is one of those toons Phoenix Insignia?:D
  4. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Hmmm. Whos asking...?
  5. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I got my ps4 workingafter three days to recieve no increase in any drop rates.
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Got one standard mystic lightning on the solo last night...easily the one cat I need the least as Shadowlands is probably the easiest cat run to get into via queue. I'll take the bonus, but it's not super exciting just yet.

Did get double on my cat duos though....so as advertised there...have not run the alerts or raids yet.

Meh....double is double....could have stopped there and saved some complaining.

Reinheld
  8. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

3 Hours with my villains on a Friday nite; Artifacts from the Past, Catalyst run never popped.
  9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I thought Shadowlands was the duo...?
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yes....Shadowlands is a duo where Mystic lightning drops.....and I got my 'bonus' random cat in the Deluge solo, which happened to be a mystic lightning. Just saying, I'd have been happier if it was Superior or Concentrated Starellium (sp?), which would save me a PZ or BD run, which are harder to get into and sometimes a grind depending on who you land in them with.

Again, not looking a gift horse in the mouth....bonus is bonus. Just saying bad luck on my part to have ended up with the easiest to get one.

Reinheld
  11. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Oh ok. I understand you now
  12. Retsnom New Player

This is RorrohRetsnom/ Princeton Johan Moultrie. I need help. I need someone to contact the united nations for me and have them come to 7008 Meadow Run, Austin Texas 78745. Contact number 512-743-1027. I need help badly. Some one please contact them
  13. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Reaching max CR was NEVER difficult in this game. Reaching max POTENTIAL, however is nearly impossible without dumping insane amounts of money into the game. I'm not sure what you new-gens consider max potential nowadays, but when I say max potential I mean near top skill points, CR, mods etc. Without buying either replays or the overpriced time capsule garbage, you have no choice but to fall behind on all fronts, unless we're talking PvP which gets updated every 10 years so if you fall behind on PvP you're just not trying. YOU play everything daily and weekly, let me know how that plays out for you buddy.
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

He called me a new gen. :D That's cute. First off, you NEVER specifically mentioned maxing out on EVERYTHING in your previous post, you were mainly talking about content and marks.

If you want to talk about skillpoints behind a paywall that's an entirely different topic, but as far as content and marks goes? Yes, you can run everything daily and weekly without replaying and get everything off the episode. The difference is that it will take longer and you won't be max CR ultra-mega in 2 days which was the impression you left with your previous post.

People complain about the game being easy/boring/lacking but then whine about how difficult it is to catch up after taking more than a year long break. Logic? :rolleyes: Of course it will be difficult to catch up on EVERYTHING if you come back from a long hiatus.