The Valkyrie Sorceress [COMMENTS THREAD]

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by velvetsanity, Mar 13, 2018.

1. velvetsanity Loyal Player

2. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Chapter 2 is up.

Please please please let me know how badly I'm doing LOL :D
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Apologies for not providing services as offered in a timely manner :(
  4. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I’m willing to give you another chance. I’m planning to post chapter 3 this weekend and 4 next weekend, and I’ve finally started working on 5. With luck I’ll have it ready for proofreading/posting within a week or so of chapter 4 being posted...
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Won't be here, butt hopefully the info posted in the PMs will help
  6. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I know chapter 3’s a bit short, but that’s what felt to me like a natural break point for the chapter.

Anyway, comments, criticisms, better/worse so far than the original version? I know the first three chapters haven’t changed a whole lot from the original version, but there are differences.
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

See? Knew having the images would help visualize how the construct and Soulself!Tanya look :D
    • Like x 1
  8. velvetsanity Loyal Player

And chapter 4 is up.

From here on, there will be a longer delay between chapters, as everything up to this point was a rewrite of what I had posted elsewhere and was already ready to go when I started the thread. I'm currently about halfway done with chapter 5.
  9. August Jade New Player

Loving your story updates, except for the delays of course. Can't wait to read more. ^^
    • Like x 1
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

This isn’t *quite* what Tanja looks like, but it’s somewhat close:
    [IMG]
    Tanja has slightly fewer freckles, but overall it’s not that far off.
    • Like x 1
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Whoever that mystery woman is, she's pretty, which makes Tanja pretty :D
  12. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Her mother *is* a goddess of love, beauty, pleasure, and magic, don’t forget :D
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not possible to forget :)
    Butt Tanja isn't a clone
  14. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I know. But inherited genetics is inherited genetics, no matter the origins ;)
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, butt she only gets half (theoretically) from her mother, and half from a thousand year old dead house-cat :p
  16. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Oh, a wise guy, eh? Why, I oughta... *eye poke, head bop, grabs you and Shemp by the ear and drags you both to stand in front of Tanja* Now apologize to the lady before her mother puts some kinda spooky curse on us! :D (Tanja’s just standing there trying to keep a straight face)

BTW, it’s thought that the Vanir are closely related to the elves of Alfheim...kind of like how the Scots, Welch, and Irish are considered closely linked, or (if you leave out the mutual antagonism and extreme differences in culture) the Vulcans and Romulans of Star Trek. In fact, Freyja’s twin brother, Freyr, is apparently the king of Alfheim, though I haven’t found any info on how that came to be yet.
  17. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I’m still working on chapter 5...it’s slow and painful going, though, as certain events in Tanja’s past are derived from some very unpleasant things I’ve been through...
  18. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Do you happen to have a in-game picture of Tanja?
  19. velvetsanity Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  20. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Tanja:
    [IMG]

Tanja's hair after washing it:
    [IMG]

Tanja's freckles:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1