Generator modding: Health or Power?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 6ix9ine, Apr 12, 2018.

1. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

whats you guys blue generator mod set up? currently Full power for me.. is full health worth it or half health half power?
  2. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

I do 50/50, but people advocated full power when this was last brought up.
    • Like x 2
  3. Dene Devoted Player

I think it depends.. each player's set up would warrant a different approach.. if I was in elite a LOT and say, a tank power that was weapon heavy and/or hybrid then i'd consider health.. but i'm a PFTT troller power that plays mostly non elite - so for me, power 100%

50/50 is a great set up for those that want to be ready for anything and would work well for a lot imo
    • Like x 3
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

"MOAR POWA!"
    • Like x 4
  5. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

I only mod full health on my Tanks, all other roles i go for power.
  6. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

I play a lot of support and combo powers, so definitely power. I use the power efficiency chest mod and whatever else gives me that extra bit of power, like the Innertial innovation foot mod.
    • Like x 1
  7. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Oh and the head mod that gives back power
  8. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lol I agree I go full blue def as my toon is nature the more power the better omg.
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I go full health; and everybody in the group still has power.

Can’t give power if you’re dead.
    • Like x 1
  10. Hawk Active Player

GIVE ME MOAR POWER EK!!!!
    • Like x 2
  11. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I go full power, but only for my dps side. If I solely tanked, it would be health because atomic doesn't really use much power anyway.
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

What he said. ;)
  13. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I've gone the 50/50 route... works for me. YMMV, of course.
  14. TroEL Dedicated Player

I would think with Artifacts in play, Health would be a more important gen mod than Power now.

I have nothing to back this up, just my own assumption
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Almost all my characters use power, except for one which uses health because her origin/powers dictate that she can take a hit better than the others. But I must admit, she misses that extra power a lot more than the others miss the extra health. The fact that munitions lacks a spammable 100 cost defense debuff might contribute to that, though. Hope that helps. :)
  16. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

As a DPS, would the generator health mods affect your damage buff you get from a percentage of your health using the tetrahedron artifact? More health you have the higher damage buff you'd get?
  17. Proxystar #Perception

Depends what you play more of.

if its PVP you could consider health or health mixed with power.

If you're playing PVE then I would recommend just going full power.

It also depends how many SP you have and what other stats you might be able to get elsewhere, such as extra health from SP instead of from your generator.