Double Catalyst Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 11, 2018.

1. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Can we get the drop rates of the OP collections looked at I've only gotten one drop this is Riddled with Crime OP drop levels.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Event and episode.
    • Like x 4
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

Not impossible at all to be at max potential without replays. Play everything daily and weekly. Impossible to be at max CR in a couple of days for free after being gone over a year? Yes.
    • Like x 3
  4. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Can we get double xp for leveling our artifact one of these days or triple the nth mats?
    • Like x 1
  5. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Sweet! That's even better! Thanks for the update Mepps.
  7. powerwoman274 Well-Known Player

Does this mean you guys will add new Artifacts or Artifact ranks to the game later on
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Never said I was gonna buy them, and no, I never would.

And no, it doesn't take 3 to 4 weeks to go from 100 to 120, unless your resetting or running for multiple hours a day, that's not gonna happen. I've been back from my break right after Christmas. I play two hours a day thru the week, and more than I should on the weekend. I have 1 artifact to 100, the other just reached 110. Sorry, but it takes much, much, longer than your trying to point out. At the rate I'm going. I probably won't have my first to 120 for another month.
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

My artifacts are currently at 115 and 100...no way I’ll get them to 120 any time soon...
  10. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I have all of mines in the teens my healer one however is rank 118 so almost there thank god .
  11. Ekart Committed Player

Meh... Given up on the whole artifacts thing. They are a nice add to the game, but the amount of xp needed... :rolleyes:
  12. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

The more powerful they are, the more it should cost. I think its reasonable. *I think*
    • Like x 1
  13. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

this means we get the next set of artifacts at the end of the month and another rank 20. fingers crossed for a crit chance artifact. heres one hell of a side note for u mepps. how about we stop getting new gear with new content instead make gear up gradable like artifacts and just have new styles to buy with new content with marks. instead of elite gear or op gear make each gear have combine stages 12 being the highest which would be op 4 and 8 would be elite. ^ u want to make players happy thats how right there. we want progression and we want it bad. if u fail at stage 12 when upgrading that gear to the next item lvl u could lose a combine stage maybe even 4 stages. with that said gear should have an enchanting system time to make a luck system that works. this is what can be done with this revamp that right there is how u give the people progression and turn it into an RPG. u cant keep feeding new elite gear and op gear each ep its boring and the pay off isnt fair. now i get the way it is now has alot of money in it but think outside the box u could make even more down this road. new gear new stats each ep is old school it would be a nice change to think outside that box
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Sorry...forgot the 'at least' 3 or 4 weeks. I just meant even if you just started up at 100 today, an had no 120 cats, you would be able to get the cats done before enough nth metal dropped, assuming you ran the cat runs each week (at least Hades duo which needs 5). And no...I'm not assuming anyone would play 20 hours a day...I guess if you ran 20 hours a day, you could get there sooner...i'm talking about 2-4 hours 'casual' play...no reset.

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Sorry. I thought I mentioned that there was a 'grind' option...sorry I must have forgotten that. HAVING to play every day is a grind....I like a game where I can play to have fun and still have a chance of keeping up with the Joneses, if not be 'top' CR.

That was good math though. Very informative.....thanks.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  16. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I'm really tired of the current catalyst acquisition method.
  17. Vesper Dedicated Player

I'm confused here. I've run all the weekly missions except Threat-raid so far. And only received one catalyst, for the Spindrift raid.

Did not receive catalyst for Applied Science weekly mission, Starro Conqueror Bounty weekly mission, RadioStar(fish) weekly mission, or kill 329 starro-enemies weekly mission. I ran ALL of those outside missions expecting to receive a "guaranteed to drop" catalyst.

If y'all meant ON DUTY weekly missions, you should say that. But if you meant WEEKLY MISSIONS as stated, then.....well....not working.
    • Like x 2
  18. SilkyPawz Bunny

I haven't gotten any at all. I have run everything on 2 Characters and nothing so far.
  19. MC GreenLantern Active Player

Catalyst are the things you need to get your artifact to breakthrough you only get those from specific things ie Oly RiP Raising Hades.
  20. MC GreenLantern Active Player

My bad just read that it would be dropping random cats in Deluge instances. Disregard last post lol.
    • Like x 1