What will be the minimum CR required to enter the Deluge?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 6ix9ine, Mar 27, 2018.

1. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

Anybody know?
  2. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

218. You're welcome.
    • Like x 6
  3. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

218 I think I'm sure someone with more insight would know tho not to sure.
    • Like x 2
  4. velvetsanity Loyal Player

218 for the regular/elite instances, if I remember what testers have said correctly.

Probably level 10 for the open world and event version of instances as usual.

Edit: double-ninja’d!
    • Like x 6
  5. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

thanks brehs
  6. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

218 <---- i copied & pasted :)
    • Like x 2
  7. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Just to throw my two cents in... I can confirm 218 is the minimum to play all content as a regular .. from Level ten to CR 217 you enter the event version and be clamped to CR 218.. Can still do all the outdoor stuff and all of the added missions ..brand new solo challenge, the duo, the alert and both the old mission from last year when Starro was an event and an event version of the new raid they added this year.

Outdoor missions include 3 daily solos, a brand new weekly defeat all mission (defeat 329 Starro effected NPCs), The bounties (Kid Flash, Black Lightning, The trickster and Weather Wizard) and just like the event last year once you have located and defeated all 4 of those bounties you open up the "special secret mission and can go find a Large Starr and defeat it and the two baby starros that emerge after the large one is defeated. Also the weekly GIANT STARRO mission is back with its feats for defeats and its 8 crowns, 8 marks and a reward box. Oh yeah and as you wander around Central City you can look up and see a number of real big Starro flying high above the city.. those are dropping Starro Spores.. No real rewards for finding those little guys but there are a couple feats you can get for locating and clicking on enough of them.

As advertised all old feats from the event were transferred to the mow "new" DLC and if you had any spores left over from the event last year there is a 1 fo 1 swap in place so if yu had 10 spores left.. you now have 10 crowns.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I think I read somewhere it's 218
  9. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

218...but from what i’m seeing here ..im not 100% sure!
    • Like x 1
  10. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

212... no, no... that's not it.

222? 235? 216? Am I hot or cold?

...218? I said that! I freakin knew it! Dang I'm awesome.
    • Like x 1
  11. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

12. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

....this thread needs to die!
    • Like x 1
  13. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  14. spack2k Steadfast Player

whats up with the Soy Boy ?
    • Like x 1
  15. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Level 10.
    • Like x 1
  16. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

you don't like when people copy & paste?
    • Like x 2
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

According to the replies it might be 218. Don't quote me on that though because I'm not 100% sure!
    • Like x 2
  18. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

...lol!
  19. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

218?
  20. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Those sneaky ppl.. I see what they did there.
    • Like x 1