Time Capsule Resurgence 2018: Sinceriously?!?!?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Mar 21, 2018.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’ve wanted these auras for years, but now I’m worried I’ll never get the ones for my character’s powers... it should as straight forward as buying one per character and swapping with people, but this community is just so difficult. It was nearly impossible getting someone just to trade one common BB aura for another... had to throw in 10mil. :/
    • Like x 6
  2. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

I didn't say it was perfect.

I said it was a beter deal monetarily than any other stabilizer expenditure straight up.

one can't really account for every person with their individual needs and desires in this scenario, obviously.

I don't disagree with you in general, though we differ on whether a TC is gambling, especially this one which will definitely give you at least one aura that has value. That said, I have long realized that we will just have to agree to disagree on this particular issue, so I'm not really interested in having a back and forth on it. suffice to say I can see both sides of it, yours, and mine. I just naturally think I'm right;)
    • Like x 2
  3. majosea Dedicated Player

Lets push for the power set aura in the market place
    the last one auras add in the market place are out dated and boring
    • Like x 1
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

More like a month, but again you're not a dev and know as little as me about what that content will actually deliver and WHEN exactly it will be released. I assume you're salty because I'd rather take an actual, official answer from a REAL dev than a so called "educated guess" of a pretend to be-dev who thinks he knows information he's yet to have taken part of.

I never really complained, but it's funny that you are one of the few usual suspects that always show up and aggressively have to try and fence off anyone who doesn't happen to share your wonderful view on Time Capsules. You're in the minority of liking them around here, for many legitimate reasons. Just put your big boy-pants on and get over it will you.

Next!
    • Like x 2
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I'm happy with this, though maybe people would have preferred they were in booster bundles instead?

Think about this, at what other time can you open 7 capsules and walk away with an aura? Not saying I'm crazy about TCs, but compared to their drop rates, I'll pay 7 for a guaranteed aura any day.
    • Like x 2
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

Quite obviously people would have wanted to see something like this in the Marketplace after all these years asking for this specific concept. Sell each power specific-aura separately for a decent price and I promise you it would still bring in some good revenue.
    • Like x 4
  7. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

LOL. okay, deluge launches on the 29th, and superman's anniversary is the middle of april. that's three weeks. But okay.

and again, its a very educated guess for anybody with common sense, which is why you're literally the only person asking this question.

and I fenced nobody off. I simply pointed out the fact that original poster didn't have his information right.

You guys act like someone is stabbing you in the side every time a time capsule is released.

Don't want them, don't buy them.

and again I say, It really doesn't matter who's in the minority, but if I am in the minority, that's weird, because people spend tons of money on them EVERY time they're released.

Give it a rest. learn to read some context clues.

Have we ever had an event that had gear better than the current DLC gear? NOPE.

Have we ever had gear become obsolete in three weeks? NOPE.

Is it then reasonable to believe this might happen? NOPE.

Don't be sore at me because you asked a silly question that anybody should know the answer to.

And now you get to enjoy my ignore, because I really couldn't care less about anything you have to say.
    • Like x 2
  8. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]

No you're wrong bro :D
    • Like x 5
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

More obnoxious drivel based on people not sharing your view on Time Capsules, and an extremely silly attempt on attacking someone for simply asking for clarification on a question in another thread. The salt is indeed real. Please ignore me
    • Like x 1
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

not going to fall for it. ^^
    new power auras? yay!
    time capsules? nay!
    some realy look good.
    some realy look bad.
    are no feats attached?
    i can life with the slims,
    those that are on MP
    to get all i need for alts.
    • Like x 1
  11. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Some of the Auras look really cool
    • Like x 2
  12. stärnbock Devoted Player

my suggestion: with the slim auras you can buy from the market place,
    you can get auras with fitting colors, for each power. they look better ^^
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I already have them :D
    • Like x 2
  14. Twilight-Man Well-Known Player

Like a pack of rabid wolves.
    • Like x 2
  15. Blazing Bacon Well-Known Player

Well, here's my two cents.

I have 29 toons. It takes a lot to get anything leveled from 166 to the 220s. I do rely on TC gear to try and maintain 3 characters on both factions. I also try to keep a bit of gear to help leaguemates out as well. Simple math is that this is a better deal than any other time. If I open 10 of these megas, it would be 20 free pieces of gear. Each of these powerset auras are likely to fetch $7m to $10m to start with.

Personally, I would have liked to pick our selection of nine capsules to open, but I understand why that isn't the case. However, it would be nice to look into that for a future mega capsule. Another thing that would be nice to have offered is a 5-Pack or 10-Pack of these Mega Capsules at a small discount. Either that, or bringing back the 40 count Stabilizer packs for the first weekend of the promotion.

The price is fair and has a good value as far as capsules go. It would have been nice to see some bonus Quarks, seeing how many Quarks it will take to get modular auras. Even better would be a "Modular Aura Pack - Fire" which would have all of the modular auras for one power in the pack at a discount.
    • Like x 3
  16. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Lol at this thread. Mega capsules now? All i see is 1 guy defending this and the rest as usual asking for less rng. I guess we all know money talks. So glad i unsubbed.

We asked for these for years and you couldn't throw us a bone and allow us to purchase our powersets aura straight from the mp? I think new players would take a like to being able to purchase a cool aura for their power straight from the mp as they just start the game along with those materials but what do i know.

Just not cool imo. Not cool.
    • Like x 8
  17. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yeah, the "decent price" is where people usually lose me. Would you pay $5 each for one, only available on one character? Unless the answer is yes, then you can't expect the devs to take these requests seriously.
    • Like x 2
  18. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

No! This is a business and they have to make profit using RNGambling.
  19. majosea Dedicated Player

yes to this idea
  20. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

Because Profit has to be made.
    • Like x 1