Starro as Base Pet

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Daniharcos96, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Daniharcos96 New Player

Hi everyone! :)

I'm not a new player, just i don't write on the forum.
    I have a really good idea.
    Starro as a base pet, like Teeckle, Penguin, etc.
    It could be a little interactiv, so if somebody enter to the lair, Starro jump to the character face and control him/her, for a little time.
    Starro could eat hotdogs, like in Central City, and He could speak, and spin too.
    • Like x 14
  2. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I dig it.
    • Like x 1
  3. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

i dont know I already have a cat a super dog and a blue fish that swims OUT of water roaming around my main's lair .. Will Starro leave the other pets along? Cause first time I come home and Krypto tries to chew my leg off that damn star fish is gone! LOL

Not a bad idea at all. Not sure if they can code all that stuff for it to do or not but hey I am building my own little zonn so why not *** an alien star fish to the herdy?
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Sure I like the idea. However;

With all the dead starros on tables and on the walls I'm not sure he'd really be happy in there.
    • Like x 2
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Okay so normally I do not reply to my own posts BUT either I had a typo or can some one explain to me why the word A D D is now on the naughty list? Because that is what got filtered out and turned into " *** " LOL
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Starros are carnivorous and slightly canibalistic. He'd have a feast and be happy as a clam. Then he'd eat the clam too. He might even nibble off his own arm and watch it grow back when he's bored.
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Attention deficit disorder maybe.
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

You should figure out the answer yourself, and then reply to your own post again, giving yourself the answer. Like looking into an endless row of mirrors.
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

NAW I'm just 63 and have no memory at all anymore LOL I can forget what I had to eat for dinner the very next day. WHAT WERE WE TALKING ABOUT AGAIN? ;)
    • Like x 2
  10. L T Devoted Player

But... Would I come home to my lair one day to find krypto with a star on his face?
    • Like x 3
  11. Shark Dental Devoted Player

This would be awesome. Or a mind-controlled Emperor penguin walking around your base like a zombie, lol.
    • Like x 1
  12. Shark Dental Devoted Player

A man goes to his doctor.

"I have bad news and worse news," the doctor says.

"What is it?"

"I'm afraid you have cancer...and you also have Alzheimer's disease."

"Well, at least I don't have cancer."
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I'm all for it, but what will the Starro base pet use to try and murder the other pets? I know my base pets use their abilities all the time to try and kill the other pets...except Krypto and Teekl, they only focus on each other. So what will the Starro base pet do? Use mind beams to throw them across the room? Or attach and mind control, like the others above have said?

And to answer the question of being happy with all the dead Starro spores everywhere? Well, there's gotta be a more powerful psycher somewhere in the universe. So we just use that more-powerful psycher to make the Starro base pet not notice all the tortured spores.
    • Like x 1
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I have always wondered whose brilliant idea it was to create those tortured-starro base items. How did that conversation go?

Devs: "We need some base items for a cool base that players will love..."

Art team 1: "What, like little starros that adorn their walls?"

Devs: "No, something different."

Art team 2: "Like curtains and dividers with starros crawling over them? Or classic DCUO iconic items with starros on them?"

Art team 1: "Oh, cool. Like the Bat Signal or Flash musuem pieces or Superman statues with starros stuck to them? That would be awesome!"

Devs: "No, not feeling the vibe."

Art team 3 (after a night of partying): "Why don't we make a bunch of grotesque experiments that look hideous and make people feel quesy?"

Devs: "Pure gold! That's why you're my favorite art team member!"

Art team 1 (Megzilla): "But...but, I thought I was your favorite art team member?!"

Devs: "Not since I found out you hate oatmeal-raisin cookies. Sorry."
    • Like x 2
  15. Daniharcos96 New Player

Thank you the answers :)
    I thought Starro as a NORMAL base pet like the normal penguin who not attacking the other pets.
    Everyone has their own Starro who loves her/him owner.
    That's all.
    (I very love the Starro like a star, not like an evil creature)
    • Like x 1
  16. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

MUWAHAHAHAHHAAH Yes YES in fact when you arrive at home Krypto and isis and Teekl and the Empire Penguin and that blue floaty fish thing will all have tiny star fish on their faces and they will be waiting to pounce as soon as you walk through the door.

MUWAHAHAHHAHA MUWAHAHAHAH MUWAHHA .. okay so is that enough evil laughter? LOL

Kind of reminds me of years ago when my daughters were little and my now ex wife (this would be my ex wife that was a US Air Force Security Cop with field combat training) overheard them whispering from their bed room.. "You call Mom and I'll jump her when she walks through the door!" I don't recall any evil laughter that day .. then again my EX snuck down the hall way and surprised the hell out of both of them LOL
    • Like x 1
  17. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I would like it I think the fishies are cute I would even love a tame trinket one lol.
  18. Shark Dental Devoted Player

This idea is getting better and better.
  19. Daniharcos96 New Player

You mean the Starro pet trinket?
  20. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Oh there is one then 0-O oh let me look this up.