OP Items

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by velvetsanity, Mar 18, 2018.

1. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Honest question here.

What’s so special about them? What do they provide/do that other items don’t? I know elite gear works with the generator affinity mods...
  2. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Unfortunately there are feats involved. The stats should be sufficient. Buff the op items' stats & remove the feats
  3. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Obviously there’s feats involved since they’re apparently tied to collections (*most* gear is tied to style feats, big deal :p)...but what do they do that other gear doesn’t? What makes them special?
  4. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Other than the feat they're just higher stats/il & a style.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Much higher stats, can be worn on DPS and support role, counts as elite gear (except for rings, face, neck and utility belt), unique style (except for rings, neck and utility belt)
    • Like x 1
  6. velvetsanity Loyal Player

So elite gear on steroids. Except apparently max item level for OP gear is well below current (E3) item levels?
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No. The OP gear introduced in E3 is currently the highest level gear. The OP Hands from RwC are still relevant and some people are still using OP gear from AoJ although that's about to be phased out entirely next episode.
    • Like x 1
  8. L T Devoted Player

Yeah, but because they have the best stats for all roles, they're very valuable for healers. It's likely that the dominance + resto from the OP rings will produce better healing than the higher resto of newer rings.
    • Like x 1
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Good to know. So where do the collection items drop, other than on the broker for insanely ridiculous prices?
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Since AF3 going forward, they have a chance to drop off any boss in that episode or reward box. But only if you have the gear related feat for that episode.
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Ok, thanks. Hopefully I can get lucky enough to pick up one or two pieces before Deluge hits
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What episode are you on?
  13. velvetsanity Loyal Player

E3
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And you have the Syndicate Sense feat?
  15. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Probably, have to look

Edit: apparently not...

Which gear do I need to gather and wear all at once?
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Owlman gear (vendor) or Visitor's gear (time capsule) or any combination.
  17. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Ok, off to the broker I go (only have owlman rings/etc, none of the actual suit)

Edit: done. So, any e3 event/regular/elite instances, cyborg's missions, and the weeklies?
  18. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Ok, guess it’s just the on duty missions. Does event version count?
  19. FoolsFire Devoted Player

But remember, you have to have ALL EIGHT PIECES on at the same time to trigger the feat! Putting them on one at a time to get the style for each DOESN'T COUNT!

I'm emphasizing this because each time a new TC is released, someone screws up and we get three pages of posts on the forums aboutt it.
  20. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Yeah, I've got the feat now. And just determined that event version doesn’t count for the collection drops.