About Champion pack materials...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kuno, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Kuno Loyal Player

No preview available on the marketplace... why? It could help to decide if someone wants it or not.
    Can anyone please post here pics of a couple of things?
    I would love to see how the Celtic Tiara and the Star Sapphire Tiara looks with the golden material.
    Both have glowy parts and I'm not sure about buying the pack or not. Not sure Im going to use it that much, but if the tiaras look good I maybe will. Thanks in advance!
    • Like x 1
  2. Hytch Well-Known Player

There's no preview on the broker either for materials. Which sucks.
  3. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

4. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

• Like x 4
  5. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Anyone know of the materials work on the digital weapon pack? They are always blue and I can't change the color for the past year on brawler digital. If I had known I wouldn't have bought them. Anyone verify if the materials change their color?
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

Yes. Any material in the game, including these will apply to your weapon.
    • Like x 1
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Can't answer about the Celtic Tiara, but here's the Star Sapphire gear (minus the back) in the Gold Material.

[IMG]

As you can see it removes the glowy parts on that outfit, but you can still see the outline of the Star Sapphire emblem/symbol on the tiara.
    • Like x 3
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Ask... and you shall receive. ;) ;)

• Like x 3
  9. Kuno Loyal Player

Thank you for showing it to me :)
  10. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

[IMG]
    The one on the left has the crown in gold. It looks OK, but the materials are better on larger surfaces (cape on left).

[IMG]
    Left: Gold & Phoenix
    Right: Silver & Gold
    • Like x 1
  11. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Digital Sword on left. They have interesting FX on the color/texture locked items because we're used to see them with a fixed look.