Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The "NEW" Superman costume. ;) ;)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Remember the christmas sweaters we already have?

Please make iconic variants of these, and one with an emblem spot! I have seen such in RL shops and they look really fun!
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Now that I'm on the desktop, this is what I meant in my last post. Just a full body robe. Whether the hood hides the face like Pariah or is visible like Oz does not matter much to me. Whether the feet are hidden or come with a foot style doesn't matter either. Just something loose like the toga or Hades Cloth, only full body like Oz or Pariah.
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Green Lantern: Earth One Vol. 1 hit comic shops TODAY, and hits regular book retailers (including Amazon) Tuesday. Come on, Devs, let's get moving on the new GL uniform for Earth One's Hal Jordan! ;)

[IMG]
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Classic is always better....it takes some people awhile to understand that ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Ascended Well-Known Player

You know, it looks odd to me now, after the last seven years of him not having the trunks.

So, here's a weird idea. The Jimmy Olsen style. Now, what this style would do is slowly change, rotating through several different looks the way some styles rotate through a glow effect. You'd cycle through "civilian" with a camera around your neck and a bow-tie, Turtle Boy, a giant red ant head, Elastic-Lad or whatever that identity was, Bizarro-Jimmy, Mr. Action, or whatever.

Back in the Silver Age, Jimmy was turned into so many things.....every month he'd go through some weird and terrible yet funny transformation. I think it'd be fun to emulate that in DCUO. I'm willing to bet the devs could make this (though whether they should is another matter).

Sure, it'd be hard to mix and match with other styles....but so what?

Or, for a more realistic idea......Vertigo styles. The Endless. Sandman. Daniel. Death. Tim Hunter (Harry Potter before Harry Potter existed). Swamp Thing (I can make Groot in this game but not Swampy, it's not right).
  7. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Classic and JSA wonder woman styles
    [IMG]
    For female and male toons
    • Like x 2
  8. velvetsanity Loyal Player

This made me giggle. Would be great to see :D
  9. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

It would be easy. Just have pants for male toons like they did for noble warrior style. It doesn't have to be a skirt just a style inspired by the toons with the eagle on the chest and belt with the lasso.
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Spoilsport
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I NEED that cape.
  12. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

If a guy wants to wear a skirt all power to him. Not my thing but someone else choice in clothing has no effect on me. But just trying to figure a way to make it worth the effort for the devs that they'll get some return on investment
    • Like x 1
  13. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

So... an Earth 11 Wonder Man?
  14. Kuno Loyal Player

Superwoman top. The brooch would be empty and we could display emblems there if we wanted to.
    Its a pretty basic one I would use on so many characters.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Chicken Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

This isn't the first time I've seen an ask for her stuff. How about better: all of the 'Bombshell' characters? Hell, a laundry list of JSA-esque suits? Be nice to give more to the past episodes, where we dumped off and ran to the next episode.
    • Like x 2
  17. Hydraze Active Player

[IMG]
    Also, maybe a version of the flash cowl without the really thick collar? And a kid flash version as well?
    • Like x 1
  18. Exodusblack Well-Known Player

We need the style vendors in the Hall of Doom/Watchtower to be cross faction! My villain is being called part of the Justice League in the Earth 3 raids, but we can't access hero styles. Waiting for styles in the promethium lock boxes (which are just as rare as OP collection pieces these days) is not cutting it.
    • Like x 1
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

As much as I would love shapeshifting as a power, maybe just hints of shapeshifters as a style? Like Elongated arms or a long neck.
    • Like x 1
  20. kajira21a New Player

• Like x 1