St. Patrick's Day Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Mister Mxyzptlk is back! (St. Patrick's Day Event)

Mister Mxyzptlk is back this year to taunt Metropolis with his riches! Look for “Mxyleprechauns!” in your Mission Journal, and speak to Mister Mxyzptlk in your HQ

New Feats
    • Craic and Barrel
    • Get to the Point
    For 2018, Mister Mxyzptlk has new Base and style items, as well as a “Shamrock Strike Uplink Device” that will let you bombard your enemies from above with a pot o’ gold! Start now before your luck runs out!
    • Level Requirement: 10
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding, I have been looking forward to this \o/
  3. ChillCat Loyal Player

REPUS TAERG!!!
    • Like x 5
  4. Eve YouTuber

I'm in love with the new Orbital strike! and I know what I'm going to do with all the new statues already.
    • Like x 2
  5. mightyearthsage New Player

I've already done the event today and didn't get any shamrocks.
  6. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

I think the woman modeling the horns above may be more endowed than power girl.
    • Like x 1
  7. rimvader Well-Known Player

15 days total, better run some Alts for base items.
  8. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

I'll Pass on this and wait for the new Episode
  9. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Why haven’t you guys announced one thing about the new episode? Why the hush hush?? You should really say something about it. Your players are bored with the game and really need something to do. You would think you’d realize that having episodes this far apart hurts the game!!!
  10. SilkyPawz Bunny

I was wondering if the Enchanted Aura will be dropping from instances again this year? or Not?
  11. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

taerG repuS :)
    • Like x 1
  12. lukelucky Devoted Player

What's the deal with the orbital? How do we get it
  13. Captain WHIZ New Player

Only 14 days? Why, oh why, does Valentine's Day of all holidays get 30 days, compared to a mere 14 for this? Come on Mepps. This is not now and never has been a fair situation. There's a HUGE difference in having 30 days to get currency for an event and having only 14.
  14. BatmanBoyBR Level 30

Where’s the rainbows stuff? like pants? more fashion stuff?
  15. Shark Dental Devoted Player

There's nothing on the event seller you can't get in that amount of time, however. In 14 days you'll have 140, which is enough for any of the collection items, 2 speakers, or whatever else you desire. The base items all cost 6 each only, and there's only one gear set for 15 marks a piece.
    • Like x 1
  16. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It costs 100 event coins at the seller. It's just a direct purchase, no collections needed.
    • Like x 1
  17. SilkyPawz Bunny

Enchanted Aura????

Yes?

No?

Maybe?
  18. Disruptor Well-Known Player

Yep. And due to people putting stuff on the broker, I was able to complete the base item collections without Lucky Clovers. It's a good thing, since I used 100 of my saved Lucky Clovers from last year to get the orbital strike.
    • Like x 2
  19. lukelucky Devoted Player

Thanks I was hoping Dcuo gave me something to buy via marketplace but guess I'll run the event
  20. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Gratz! Love that orbital.