Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Although neither Aura or Material, I assumed this was the best place to drop this idea. For years since playing this game, one simple (and pointless) thing that bothered me, was always the ninja smoke bomb style costume change between memories. As an ex-CoX player, I miss their costume changes. The list is long...:

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Emotes#Costume_Change_Emotes
    • Like x 1
  2. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Oh, and yes, if you look, they too have the ninja smoke bomb.
  3. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

*armories. Damn auto-correct.
  4. Shandirra1006 Active Player

While I love the graphics of the new Kryptonite Aura, the color leaves quite a bit to be desired. Needs to be tint-able. My main color schemes are only red and black. If the name/color is canon, make another aura with a different name but exact same graphics. I really like the sparkling effect. Red and/or black, please.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I would love to see more variations of the Kryptonite aura
    [IMG]
  6. majosea Dedicated Player

hope the variations of the Kryptonite aura is colored like the mist auras
    • Like x 2
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

8. majosea Dedicated Player

be honest here some of variations of aura for red look pink ,
    thats why I said Kryptonite aura is colored like the mist auras
    because the mist aura colors look good ., compare to plasmic or numbus
  9. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Hmmm... How about something simplistic...

an atom aura.
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I know. That's why i posted the link. They have a plethora of color variations to go on.
  11. StealthBlue Loyal Player

A league mate just made an interesting suggestion for an aura.

So we currently have the firefly aura, where the fireflies only show up when you are standing still. How about making a whirlwind aura (inspired by Red Tornado) that only shows up when you are moving.

We brainstormed a bit, and if possible it would be off when you aren't in movement mode and not moving. When you are in movement mode and/or are moving, the aura would show up. Also, another thing that would be interesting is if the speed of the wind increased the faster you were moving.
    • Like x 2
  12. Ascended Well-Known Player

I'd just like to take a second to thank the devs for these new power-based auras. I don't like the TC system and usually ignore it but you kept the aura drop rates fair, I've made some money, and got a couple auras I've been wanting for years. And they look utterly amazing. So, you know, thanks. :)

And an extra thank you for finally putting a couple "tech" auras in the game. Been wanting that for a long time. Ya'll did okay by me.

Now if we could get past this RNG nonsense, I'd be in nirvana.
  13. Trinidad James Loyal Player

not sure if someone already said this but I would love a money aura.
    [IMG]

Also a aura with falling junk food
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Scale material would be cool :)
  15. Sly New Player

we've got a tesla ball, and a tesla blast, how bout a tesla aura??? something with a nice tesla coil effect to it. a few bolts crawling down to ground from random points around the body. idk, looks good in my head, try it could be cool :)
  16. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    (Ignore the hotdogs themselves) but that could be a pretty nice aura. The bluish part.
    It's like blue air, kinda.

Edit: or make it an aura for next April fool. That will be cool as well lol
    • Like x 1
  17. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Hot dogs and all?
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

If It's for April Fools, then yeah. lol
    • Like x 1
  19. Smokin Blue New Player

I like to see old auras comming back. Like original plasmic, smoke, nimbus. I already have it but others might want it to.
    I would love a aura thats massive, like he is bursting with overflowing energy or whatever. Like in a anime.

But the main problems are still not solved!
    You cant expect villains with 300+ sp cr235 to go hero and start all over again
    Cant use teleports to all duo alert or raid instances. While it is Hard to find a group for content.
    Make a teleporter area with all missing teleports of instances.

Also if you are a villain on eups like me you notice DCUO is dead af!
    I suggest a cross chat, with cross group up. Even with the different raids in T4.
    We also pay monthly but cant play active because of low population.

Sorry for going off topic but I dont know how to start a new thingy.

Bless you all
  20. Smokin Blue New Player

Prismatic Auras!! (Editable Auras)
    Auras that you can give your own color! like Prismatic Plasmic, Prismatic Nimbus, Prismatic Smoke, Prismatic Radiant, Prismatic Fire, Prismatic Normal/Slim Aura etc.
    Too much of the same color but different style auras are already ingame.
    And it would be fun if you could materialize the aura aswell. LoL
    Even if someone buys the Fire aura - hands and the Mechanized aura - Head with quarks he/she should be able to use that not as a aura but as a Material so you can put multiple small auras on your looney and color it.