New in the Marketplace: Additional Inventory, Bank, and Shared Bank!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: INCREASED INVENTORY CAPS!

Along with the rest of the caps raised in today's quality of life game update (more amenities per-base, more armories per-base, inventory items stacking to 99), we have ALSO finally been able to increase the maximum size of your inventories, banks, and shared banks.

We have doubled the number of extra inventory, bank, and shared bank slots that are purchasable through the Marketplace.
    • For inventory, this means you can now purchase up to 24 additional rows of inventory space.
    • For your characters' banks, this means you can now purchase up to 16 additional rows of bank space.
    • And, for shared bank, this means you can now purchase up to 4 additional rows of shared bank space.
    This has been a long requested improvement from a large swath of players, and we're happy to be able now to accommodate these increases. Collect all the things, bring ALL your trinkets with you wherever you go, and enjoy.
    • Like x 29
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

"Nothing will change over night when the ps3 is discontinued, if at all" - Mepps.

I don't know man, these awesome QoL changes say otherwise. Keep them coming.
    • Like x 18
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I stand corrected in this case, if this counts as overnight. ;)
    • Like x 18
  4. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

I'll be buying these. Thank you! While you are at it, more character slots above the current 32, pretty please?
  5. Eve YouTuber

Me, My Inventory, my bank and my shared bank are saying thank you. ;)
    This is super great!!! This is will be so helpful.
    • Like x 5
  6. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Best news yet!
    • Like x 1
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Lol you crack me up but you're right.
    • Like x 2
  8. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Wow, I maxed out my shared and got extra inventory and bank ones and now I do not get the extra room even though I bought it before...several and like I said, maxed out my shared. SMH.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

What do you mean?
    • Like x 4
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It was maxed out at the time, it's no longer maxed...
    • Like x 1
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Now you buy more and max it out again
    • Like x 5
  12. Roocck Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

Sorry to nag about the same subject but in terms of the great QoL additions lately, how does things look in regards of free amenity placement and an increase in amount of base item-placement for lairs and league halls? It's my birthday today, just sayin' ;) :D
    • Like x 3
  14. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

I wondered the same thing. Funny. If it is your birthday then, Happy Birthday. Mine was yesterday as a matter of fact.
    • Like x 3
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

Thanks, belated happy birthday to you aswell! :cool:
    • Like x 1
  16. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Thank you!

Now if we could have increased cap on deeds for bases per toon, and an increased cap on base placements* I'll be happy! (And more likely to continue playing as I play more or less for base stuff)

:)

*as an example increase the cap to 750, but have 50 placement slots on MP each for those players who really need them
    • Like x 4
  17. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding, Extra Inventory slots bank slots, ect. Great news \o/
    • Like x 1
  18. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

I want to kiss you hard on the mouth right now.
    C'mere, Mepps.
    • Like x 1
  19. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 1
  20. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Brilliant!

I know that there's no way Daybreak will allow us to see their financials, but I'd love to see how much money gets put into their coffers today from just this one QoL addition. Everyone I know is dying for more inventory space. :)
    • Like x 3