Downtime Server Downtime - March 7, 2018 - Game Update 80!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 80

All servers will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on March 7, 2018, to launch Game Update 80. Downtime may last up to 6 hours.

Game Update 80 features increases in a variety of inventory and base maximums. All Soder Colas and Focusing Elements will now stack to 99 in your inventory, the per-base Armory cap has been lifted to 16, and the per-base Amenity cap has been lifted to 10.

This update also prepares the game for the St. Patrick’s Day event, which will begin March 12, 2018.

The full update notes are available here.
    • Like x 15
  2. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Super...wait. What is it?
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  4. Eve YouTuber

Great! :) Can't wait
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Are we there... no, wait, too early. Carry on. :D
  6. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

awesome
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Atzec-Rasta Level 30

Hello & Good Day,

May we please get the (Natures's) bug vomit to work again? It has been broken since they updated bug form to a supercharge.
    Thanks for reading and playing!

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
  8. ChillCat Loyal Player

I believe the phrase you're looking for is....SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 2
  9. FaLeX Dedicated Player

More Inventory Space!!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Hey Mepps, sorry to change the topic but when is the new time capsule going to drop?
  11. Ghoastt New Player

I really wish they would change how feats are read. When you click a feat with multiple parts, a drop menu comes down and you can read feats at your own reading pace. Why not do that for all feats? Regardless, this update sounds nice. Just wish they would make more improvements to game functions.
    • Like x 2
  12. Ghoastt New Player

Also, wish they would make unattuned gear boxes show the style of weapon/armor contained within, and whether or not you have collected the style. Im sure there is a thread to post my suggestions in but i cant seem to find one lol sorry.
    • Like x 7
  13. Skullzin New Player

Great! Thanks!

-Please change how we read the Feats Menu!
    • Like x 3
  14. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Here's hoping this patch will fix the d*mned disconnects.
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

I appreciate the various cap increases in this GU. I really hope another hotfix with further increases will be available in the near future, such as increased number of base items we can place within our lairs and leaguehalls!
    • Like x 4
  16. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Hey Mepps...
    Any word on Free Placement of Amenities?
    • Like x 6
  17. Geococcyx New Player

!!! Way to bury the lede, Daybreak.
    • Like x 1
  18. street0018 New Player

Hey Mepps what about the pvp bounties fix? It's been a month already
  19. Captain WHIZ New Player

I'm glad to see the news. I have to put in my two cents, though. The St Patrick's Day event usually lasts a scant 2 weeks, while almost every other event lasts a whole month. I have to say that it's not fair to those of us who actually enjoy this event. For heaven's sake, we JUST finished an entire month for the Valentine's Day event of all things! DC actually HAS Irish superheroes, such as Jack O' Lantern. How can Valentine's Day get a month and St Patrick's Day only get half that? Come on DCUO folks. It takes us time to earn our currency too, you know.

Thanks for reading
    • Like x 2
  20. hero turner Well-Known Player

AWESOME I have been bugging and bugging to raise the base armories and amenities cap for a long time. ...Thank you very very much, now if we can get the armories saved content unlocked to use with out having to buy a power token that would be nice, I mean buy the token when changing your powers is fine, but if it's saved to a armorie we should be able to access it when saved, but use a power token when you change your powers except if it's saved to the armories.