Base extension---More rooms

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NightwingsBeyond, Oct 4, 2017.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They would have to build new whole new lairs from scratch.
  2. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Omg! that statement made me realize the reason why they haven't extended any rooms is because if you have 10 items on a wall and they extended by a certain gap for an archway that leads into another room you would lose certain items or maybe they couldn't return it to the inventory. People have spent so much time working in their bases that if a person had to get a new base it's like changing an entire style of the lair. You would have to start from scratch with all items returned to you and I'm sure the developers wouldn't want to take everyone to be pissed that they would have happened to start from scratch.
  3. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I for one wouldn’t be upset. I’d just be happy to have a better floor plan to work with.
  4. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

But imagine hundreds of people having to be given a deadline of "This is the day we are extending bases." Each would have to log into their toons to take screenshots or videos of their lairs to place 500 items the way they had it again. It would be rewarding if they upped it to 2,000 items or even 1,000 with the new rooms. We're not sure if this was the case but it would make sense if it was.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Also a few of the lair styles are STILL bugged. For example the alcove at the bottom floor of the Gothic style, you can only fit small amenities there.
  6. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

I have like full in one base, all most full in another, but I will not be bother if I have to redecorate , because I have like so many cool stuf that I want to add all so
  7. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Must admit now,

I am happy that a step have been made about the base , talking about armoires and amities, hope we will see more love to the base like more space
  8. IcyStone Well-Known Player

I just had a great idea. Idk if this was already posted here but here it goes.
    Base expansion connected to episodes.
    Like when new dlc launches maybe theres some way to unlock 1 extra room in base, maybe theme related with new dlc. Could unlock this room with a collection or some quest or feats or even when complete all feats in the dlc. This would be great!!!!!
    This also could motivate people to complete the all dlc feats and play new content!!!!!! Skill points matter right?
  9. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

i say that will be an excellent idea, will help build up a fortress of you're own.
  10. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

If any adjustments to current base plans required the re-placing of base items; I would quit.
    • Like x 1
  11. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Oooh, re-placing. Great use of punctuation.
    • Like x 3
  12. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

You lose some but you win some, this game all so have people that spend a lot of money on base items, for me to replace all of me base whit the actual base items that i have , will be epic, sure i am going to spend a couple of hours on it but the end par, THE END PART when it will be finish , Batman and Superman will be envious of us
    :p
  13. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Multiply that by 64 bases. Then multiply that times 500 items per base.
  14. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

So yore telling us that you have 16 characters of each of them have 4 lairs full 500?!?! that is epic man! Respects (bow down)! But i am pretty sure you're not going to quit. If a new system of lair whit big and more rooms will allow you to put all in 1...Imagine what can you achieve , personal garden, R&D room, trophy room, artic room...so many chises so many combination....
  15. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Now this is a real base !!!!! City Of heroes may you rest in piece!!!

16. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Granted that many of those items are placed in big dumps in 1 spot in each base; I would hope that any future change would allow for previous placements. The mass accumulation was to garner Prestige; of which I get about 21,000 each week.
    • Like x 1
  17. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

I see, :) well we still hope for the best!!!

Common DC Universe give us what we desire... Please:))))
  18. Comixfan Committed Player

I'm actually amazed that we haven't had anything like this, especially given how long the game's been out now.

Definitely keen for bigger bases (and League Halls with some extra base-sized rooms or an item size slider so we can resize base items to better fit in the larger Hall rooms!)
  19. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

base coupling would actually give you the classic Silver Age hero/villain lair..."Penthouse" lair would be your alter egos "stately Wayne Manor"...coupled with a "Ancient" or "Tech" lair would be your "Batcave" area...the place where you lurk and heal and make superplans...the "Bunker" lair could be the place your back up and sidekick live and train...lair coupling gives you everything and more and is the solution...oh...and add rooms...yes...and add room types...exit/garage/bay rooms so your "Batmobile" has a place to park..and leave so it looks like you could actually use it...computer rooms for all those screens medical wings for all those oxygen tanks and examination tables yes dedicated rooms you could buy off MP
  20. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Jason Blood/Etrigan’s “lair” was never anything more than an upscale apartment...