Improvements on Mental powers

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Xibo, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Xibo Loyal Player

Let's share our ideas to improve Mental's gameplay...

Phantom Flames, Telekinetic Bolt and Mass Terror: One of them should be 200 power cost and one of them should be 450 power cost;
    Phantom Flames, Telekinetic Bolt and Mass Terror: These three abilities should get benefited from Dazed AND Terrified enemies.
    Terror Tendrils: Should apply an instant damage instead of damage only after complete the animation as EMP Pulse already does;
    Thought Bubble and Cyrokinesis: Should bypass dominance;
    Telekinetic Bolt: Does 0 damage when Cyrokinesis encases;
    Invisibility: Should gives a benefit from certain abilities;
    • Like x 1
  2. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

How about maintaining flight while in invisibility.
    • Like x 2
  3. ChillCat Loyal Player

Nah, I've been playing my Mental toon for months and it's fine the way it is.
    • Like x 2
  4. stärnbock Devoted Player

as a WE playstyle user, i think that mental lacks a 12 second power to get clipped with.
    sure invisibility is a possibility, yet it burns down way to much power (using pain blast).
    psychic prison is using a lot of power too and it is a six second CD for some reason...
    when looking at ice, reflection is doing the same thing reflect pain should actually do.
    however: reflection is a 12 second power, it can be used to clipp with and works well.
    while reflect pain is 18 second, can't clipp and using another shield disables reflection.
    that is especially annoying because mental has a lot of shields and they all interfere...
  5. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Oh because the damage is fine, riight I get it >_>
    • Like x 2
  6. Revoemag Committed Player

Making a majority of mentals powers mobile like fire/ ice/ munitions would be game changing.
    What really lacks in mental is flow. Being able to move in and out of melee range, but as its on live, not easy because half the powers are channels
    • Like x 1
  7. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

This would immediately fix the UI problem where using certain Iconic powers drop off when switching to invisibility.
    • Like x 1
  8. Frankzilla Committed Player

The fact that ppl still have enough confidence to comment on here and think anyone is paying attention to the needs of all the broken elements pvp, powers etc in this game is astonishing. I'll play the humanitarian and let you in on a secret. You might as well get a token buddy and join everyone else with the foty cause no one is paying us any attention. And it's no longer fotm because it takes years for powers to be adjusted now.

P.s. I meant no dev is listening to you. I no longer invest time and money in this broken game. Just pop up here and there to remind them how much the destroyed a good thing. You know just in case they forgot.
    • Like x 3
  9. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Oooooh, now that would be awesome.
    • Like x 1