Base extension---More rooms

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NightwingsBeyond, Oct 4, 2017.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

2. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Yes !

Yes!

Sorry man but as long as i am still plaing this game i will not give up on this thread!
  3. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Fight with us brother !!! join our cause!
    • Like x 1
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

I am lol
  5. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Thank you!
  6. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I just want a Tron layout. :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I'm already picturing walking through my base and each alcove turning into a hallway into a larger room. Each alcove hall room much larger than the largest room we already have with 3 floors and each of those rooms also having 3 floors. The 3 floor center room basement alcove could have a stairway that leads downstairs to the new larger basement room. That with 2,000 item placement and free placement of all 8 armories. It's seems so easy to pull off not sure why it hasn't been implemented yet. Not like designing new content from scratch, new characters, on storyline.
    • Like x 1
  8. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

That sound so good... i am picturing it all so ..
    • Like x 1
  9. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

I have read and pay attention, but we still have hope , us base builders, and if they manage to put materials and get back the buster bundle, so that means there is still hope for us for new layouts, extensions, and many cool stuff for the base!!!
    • Like x 1
  10. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Bump - just to remember all that I still fight the good cose
  11. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Then dont "bump" your own thread. Might just be one of the easiest ways to get your thread locked considering its against TOS.

On topic, I dont think people spend enough time in their bases to warrant an extension. Base building is basically just a glorified version of Theme Park or The Sims. Thats not meant to insult base builders, some bases you see on the forums or twitter are spectacular, but any extension will never be enough. You'll always want more, and it wont help improve the game for the majority of players.

Im not saying it'll never happen, but id hope its not a priority right now with all the other requests that have come years before it.
    • Like x 1
  12. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Despite the tone in your post, you don't speak for the entire player base. There are many people who use one persons base as a league hall not just a 'glorified theme park" as you put it. I personally know a league full of people who spend hours working on their bases and enter them in contests for millions. They have fun that way.

If you follow my suggestion of adding a 3 floor room from each alcove as well as a large basement from the lowest floor alcove we have now, it will be enough for people to have fun decorating for a long time to come. Especially if they add free placement of all 8 amenities.

I do agree with you that there are other things that can be fixed or improved but this seems to be a much simpler addition than anything you have on your list. It's also something that has been requested for many years as well.
    • Like x 2
  13. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I know that's right. I bought the throne with all the bones for one of my bases thinking this is gonnna be shhweeeet. I went to set that thing and was like.....WHHHHAAAAT nooooo. I could barely get it to fit. It had to be set in the middle of the base & in the way of everything. LOL
    • Like x 1
  14. Knarlydude Loyal Player

[IMG]

xD
    • Like x 2
  15. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Is it? Whats on my list please?
  16. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Any extention of a lair would be cool.
    I heared gossips that the maximum armories of one lair will be 16 instead of 4 but the maximum of armories won't be above 16.
    It would be awesome to have a fifth lair and 20 armories or more.
    This is just an idea, not a suggestion, i believe in the developers and leaders of Daybreak.
    In the last year there was a few very interesting or/and good changes for example the exobyte stocks amount increase and so.
    Just keep up the good work, thank you
    ~Zurox
    • Like x 1
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

18. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

All that means with the number of armories you can place now increasing and amenities, less space for the stuff you want to place. We still need more rooms.
    • Like x 1
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Baby steps. At least they have started making changes. Also I'm tempted to buy 4 more armories, I'm at 12...
    • Like x 1
  20. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Maybe the reason why they haven't added rooms is there's some technical issue behind this. I was going to recommend another resolution would be to make the rooms themselves larger possibly double the size with walk in closets?
    • Like x 1