New CR170 Character Advance!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: ADVANCE TO CR170

Evil is rising. It is rumored that soon Starro and worse will return to the shores of Central City. Heroes and Villains will be needed to turn back this tide, but not just any Heroes and Villains. Powerful and experienced and, yes, well-equipped Heroes and Villains will be needed.

Players can now Advance to CR170 from the Character Create or Character Select screens. You will be granted CR170 gear, with the Shim'Tar style previously found in the Amazon Time Capsule, appropriate feats, and, as a special bonus, access to Episode 27: Amazon Fury Part III. In short, your newly advanced character will be ready to go with everything they might possibly need to start saving the world.

Episode 27 is a great introduction to the modern era of DCUO, with all the best and latest progression systems and quality of life enhancements, including currency rewards for vendor gear, the vendor discount system for additional gear sets, elite content and gear, and deep combat mechanics. From there, Episodes 28, 29, and 30 await, taking you from WWII Europe to the Earth 3 and beyond.

Advance to CR170 is now available through Character Creation or at the Character Select screen for 4500 Daybreak/Marketplace Cash.
    • Like x 7
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Do you need to have a toon at 170 cr already to use this feature? Figured I'd ask here so I don't offend anyone that thinks I'm criticizing the bad and ignoring the good. (sarcasm)
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

What constitutes “appropriate feats” ? How many SP do you get for $45 ?
    • Like x 2
  4. Duzzit Active Player

will members get 2 free advances? like the previous 100cr one
    • Like x 14
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

How many skill points come with this? If there are any, could we see a list of which feats?

I ask because I was very happy that the treasure chest feat was added to the original one.

I'd also be fine with 170cr and 60sp.
    • Like x 1
  6. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Advance to 100 didn’t, don’t think this will be any different.
    • Like x 1
  7. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

How dare you!
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Very Interesting, I have a alt that may need this
    • Like x 2
  9. adrianmoreira New Player

that would be cool.
  10. krytine Loyal Player

We should at the very least get 1
    • Like x 4
  11. Harlequin Devoted Player

Should have used some crappy green style like necromancer. Some of us paid millions to finish the Shim'tar style.
    • Like x 4
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Ill take 2 free skip to 170s, sure
  13. PS4xGUYxONxPC New Player

I believe the 1st time we got a free advance was because they were introducing it to the game it's been around for awhile now don't hold your breath, would be nice tho could start another pc toon
    • Like x 1
  14. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Or at least used this as an excuse to fix one of the glitched older styles *cough*Seraph*cough*
  15. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Apparently the Skip to Cr 170 Gives you 145 SP.
    No word on WHAT Feats are given
    Update!!!
    NO LPvE Feats were given.
    This is second hand info
  16. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Another one of those lack of communication things. I'd definitely need all details laid out before I would spend 45 dollars on something like this.
    • Like x 5
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Advance to 170 will leave you with ~77 skill points. This number will be higher if you are using it on an existing character that already has other feats, of course.
    • Like x 5
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Nice. Now we would like the feats that give you the extra 17 skill points over the original.
    • Like x 10
  19. GokuSSJ7 New Player

Excelente pra incentivar quem está começando no jogo e não tem noção do jogo e acaba desistindo por não conseguir upar, subir level ou CR... Pra quem ta começando seria importante haver um tutorial explicando como jogar ate level 30 e a partir daí como subir o CR... Muitos jogadores iniciantes ficam perdidos e não progridem por isso.
    • Like x 1
  20. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

Another nail in the coffin of the old content
    • Like x 3