Base extension---More rooms

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NightwingsBeyond, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Mr Furious Well-Known Player

Thus we have an entire thread asking for bigger lairs.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Bigger lairs have been asked for since their inception. I would love to have a bigger lair and be able to house all my armories in 1 room. I'm just not holding my breath because there are more important things in the game that need to get fixed first.
    • Like x 1
  3. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I agree, we do need more style of dividers, or at least theme dividers for each base. Only thing I would like to see, an option to remove the pillars in the main room. I don't see what their purpose other then being in the way.
    • Like x 2
  4. IcyStone Well-Known Player

We want bigger bases but not big as league halls because these are a pain to decorate. We want rooms expansion and more than 500 items to place. Not really huge.
    • Like x 1
  5. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

if we receive better laires :)) hope we can add those for our own collection.
  6. Dene Devoted Player

It is ironic.. I must be one of the weird ones.. My main base is just a decorated dive.. I find it easier.. all my amenities and armouries in one room lol

My other 3 are the larger bases - for prestige reasons.. filled with max base items & located in spots i farm at
    • Like x 1
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

I really wouldn't mind extended lairs but I would personally be happy with just an increased amount of base items you can place. Believe it or not, 500 items don't always cut it. :/
  8. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

I doubt they will be changing the lairs at this point...BUT one sort of workaround...get a 2nd base. If your first base is called The Mansion, name your 2nd base Mansion West Wing or something. Since it's yours, if you have portals in both, you just but a Wayne Manor Doorway or something and get it into your head that when you port to the 2nd base you've actually just walked down the hall to the OTHER part of your house. I know it's not perfect, but it's just a matter of in-your-head role play. You now have 1000 spots to put items in...make one base a Penthouse and the other a Deco...or a Goth base and call it the Manor. The layout is the same but there's enough difference. Use a Penthouse and a Cave base and call the first Wayne Manor and the 2nd the Bat Cave ...or a variant thereof. Just a thought.
    • Like x 2
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's actually pretty creative.
    • Like x 2
  10. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

That is well good created,
  11. Earth742 Well-Known Player

The pillars are Structural Columns, that support the weight of the levels above. It's inclusion in the Base adds realism. And yes real world structural columns can be a pain to work around; generally removing or relocating on requires re-engineering the building so it will be structurally sound after job is done.
    I do like that the columns in the Base can be used; they take a wide variety of Wall decos.
    TY devs for doing that!
  12. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Bumping this bag up :)
  13. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Dev please have some love for the lair system
  14. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Question: When selecting our Base we choose a Location with an Address for the Base's Location in the City. I also recall seeing the Address in either the Generator or Mainframe when accessed but not seeing it now. How can we view what our chosen location/Address is? Not the Base's Location on the MAP, but what the ADRESS is? For example '4288 Babbage Blvd, Metropolis'.
  15. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

the only way i can remember is when you move your base
  16. Earth742 Well-Known Player

We SHOULD be able to see it On Demand, Either thru our MAP, or when we access our Mainframe.
    I recall we DID have a way, but that seems to have been disabled?
    I reiterate; We SHOULD be able to see it On Demand, Either thru our MAP, or when we access our Mainframe. If not BOTH.
    • Like x 1
  17. IcyStone Well-Known Player

I dont get it. Why you need to see your street adress?
  18. Earth742 Well-Known Player

I am making a reference for myself and my RP partners, of where my characters reside. This layer of immersion may be under-used by the majority of the community, but I for one value it.
    I used to be able to view it, when using my map or mainframe, but that is no longer the case. I suspect that change came in GU79.
  19. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

I really like when people come together and ask what the game needs ( base related ), what improvements it need!!! and sadly.....devs not replying back to give us a bit of hope .... Dev is that hard to tell us?
  20. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

It's time to put an end to this. Let's face it, this is a business to them. If you're interested in getting more rooms and free placement of all 8 amenities and up to a thousand items to place, will you be purchasing an extension to home turf? Or feel it's worth paying more money in the marketplace in order for us to get the option to extend bases? If your answer is yes, they might take it into consideration more.