Test Discussion Rank 120 Artifacts

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC GreenLantern Active Player

Would it though if they did put them in a vendor you know they would be like 200 MoV. The sell the 10xp nth metal for 25.
    • Like x 1
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

A little clarification here. Gray always means what you don't have. White always means what you do have. This is sort of jarring as the first time you're really seeing that in terms of effect bonuses/levels. For these, we're always going to show you all of the options (in gray) and the on you have (in white).

In the future, for example, there will be more than two options for the effects. So it would look like:

You have a super ability for (1/2/3/4) seconds. --- indicating that you have the 3 second effect active right now.
    • Like x 1
  3. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Can 120 artifacts have a special power? I noticed there’s a starheart artifact and a big green sword appears. Can there be one for rage players like maybe The Butcher ramming into foes.
    • Like x 2
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That's actually a neat idea, it can be like an extra power we can choose for our loadouts
    • Like x 1
  5. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

The idea came to me when I remembered a rage gorilla trinket for SM along with a hard-light counterpart. Also, there’s a demon monster yellow construct Sinestro uses. An artifact would be a cool idea to implement that. Heck, can a lantern be considered an artifact? All I see from artifacts are just numbers, nothing unique to them. The starheart on the other hand sounds more interesting and gives a nice “role playing” touch to it.
    • Like x 1
  6. Zamara Dedicated Player

From what you're describing I think you might be confusing the Starheart Fragment artifact with the Power of the Starheart orbital strike, the orbital was from the Arcane time capsules & when used it looks like this:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Yes that’s correct. I got the two confused but an idea came from that so there’s no shame. As of now artifacts are just meant to increase your stat, but what if 120 rank artifacts activated a power such as the ones I described.
  8. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Probably best to leave "Artifact activates a free Orbital Strike Hit" for Rank 300 or so. Its a bit too OP for now.
  9. IonHero Committed Player

I know it's not really important, but I'd cap the experience on all the artifacts at the maximum level.
    So when the maximum is raised we don't have any leveling oddities.

maybe have the overflow experience become an item we could sacrifice into another non-maximum artifact.
  10. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

No not like an obital strike but more like how a trinket summons a pet except it doesn’t last long like a pet would. I would love to see a red lantern or a yellow, or green lantern releasing a construct to help out. Maybe if not that then a green armor construct like Kilowag that he uses in the duo. I just want artifacts to feel like artifacts instead of just stat boost.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.