Making SELF shields into super-charge GENERATORS

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Turnt UP, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Turnt UP New Player

I know this would help a lot of support roles .
    All powers has a self protecting shield with this mechanic a lot of group play styles would benefit and many groups would obviously benefit

I'm not saying to make it stack with a 2nd supercharge generator move that's already out but at least having a 2nd option kind of feels like progress.
  2. krytine Loyal Player

I hate that most supports have an option for the supper charge gen except electric
  3. Tilz Loyal Player

I think no healer powers have usefull once
  4. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Give everyone self-shields and you render one of Celestial’s abilities nearly useless
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Neither does celestial. Our SC gen is strictly dps, I would love for it to do a burst heal in healer role.
    • Like x 1
  6. AberrantAngel Committed Player

Yep no real good heal SC in the group. Total miss by the devs. If it was planned then it really is an unacceptable plan. Healers should have the ability to use a SC generator. Just attach it to a 6 sec cooldown heal only valid in heal role. And for water out it on solace. Since most people use that with riptide. That would then generate the SC art about the sane a 6 sec cooldown with other powers. Water would generate a SC to quickly with a 6 sec that can be riptided then cast again, and then again in 6 secs. While having an alt that is water I would love it.
  7. Mazahs Loyal Player

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Every power has a single or group shield in their abilities.
    How does this affect Celestial?

As to the OP, yeah something should be looked at to make SC generators good for both roles. Some powers it works Quantum for example is a debuff and a fairly decent 200 cost dps move in Anamoly while Electric has Static push which doesn't benefit the healer side at all.
  8. Mazahs Loyal Player

I started a thread asking a bit more hoping to get a dev response.
  9. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

If it does bring them revenue or make them lose revenue don’t waste your time. There’s countless threads with players suggesting changes for better balance and they refuse to comment on any of it.
  10. Mazahs Loyal Player

Can't hurt
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Sorry, missed where every power already has shields...
    • Like x 1
  12. Schimaera Devoted Player

Shields should be used situational, SCGs are often used on CD to get your supers faster. They don't go well together I think.
    • Like x 2