Can we please tone Mr. Freeze down?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

He’s harder than Owlman, you know, that ENDGAME BOSS. Destroy generators does nothing to stop him wiping you out in two seconds, even if you block. Why must we do this every seasonal?! If they have to have endgame difficulty, then make them available only to endgame.
    • Like x 7
  2. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

honestly ? he is fine ... at the point where i never pay attention to generators

but i do have to say, compared to saphire, there always "atleast" one guy you will see die to mister freeze lol
    • Like x 2
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I just had a team wipe. There’s nothing you can do to stop freeze killing you. Absolutely nothing. Survival is pure RNG. Tell just hit me for 3700 of my 4500 health. That’s just ridiculous.
  4. malloc New Player

I totally agree he should be tuned down. Dying in just couple of hits makes no sense for an event that should be "fun". Specially when the other version (defending him) is such a cake walk. They should adjust them both to be some where in between in difficulty.
    • Like x 5
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah I wouldn’t mind if Carol was made a little bit more difficult just as long as they don’t go overboard. With an event open to lv10s I think it’s wise to veer on the side of too easy.
    • Like x 4
  6. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

7. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  8. Hytch Well-Known Player

I agree. He needs to be toned down. No reason for a seasonal to wipe a group.
    • Like x 5
  9. Saami Loyal Player

Did they buff him from last year?
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Hard to say really, because revamp.
    • Like x 2
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

It’s about mechanics. The generators drain Carol while empowering Mr. Freeze. And the generators have to be *kept* broken. They respawn/repair, you have to break them again :p

What I’d love to see is two groups in there at once, one trying to get Carol (villains) while the other is trying to get Mr. Freeze (heroes). Could be PvE *or* PvP setup. Villains need to keep the generators running while heroes have to keep them broken. With equal groups, and the generators broken 50% of the time, ideally Carol and Mr. Freeze would both go down almost simultaneously that way if it’s balanced.
    • Like x 1
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Mr. Freeze obliterates you regardless of the generators. I said so in OP.
    • Like x 3
  13. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Nope. When I go in, we always tear him to pieces because I keep the group healed in between trashing the generators. Roles make a difference.
    • Like x 1
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It doesn’t even ask for your role when you queue -_-
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That doesn't equate to mean it's meant to be run with 4 DPS. It's meant to be run with ANY combination of roles. The only time I have issues with Freeze is when no helps me kill the generators. His damage needs to be toned down a bit but this isn't game breaking impossible instance.
    • Like x 2
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

its an easy boss fight. the hardest part is getting four players who randomly queued up to work as a team.

two ways:

as stated above you can follow the mechanics and take out the generators as needed along with any ads while whittling mr freeze down or

you can lure him up the stairs away from the generator beams, keep on your toes and burn him down quickly.

i've gotten one shotted a few times running the instance but even the worst group had finished in less than a few minutes.
    • Like x 2
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

No-one should be getting oneshotted in a level ten seasonal. Most new players are still trying to decipher the UI at level 10. So teamwork is kind of a big ask. You don’t do this to people who are still learning how to play.
    • Like x 3
  18. nawanda Loyal Player

Does every seasonal have to be nerfed into oblivion?
    • Like x 2
  19. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Every seasonal that’s available to level tens, yeah. Keep endgame difficulty at ENDGAME.
    • Like x 5
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Endgame isn't even difficult lol
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.