Love Conquers All 2018!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 5, 2018.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yes, right, them things, well? Did they fix those?
  2. krytine Loyal Player

Havnt noticed but will look
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Would appreciate it
    Hope you get the race problem sorted out, have only seen it happen in the past when racing another player and someone hitting the wrong hearts
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm in an active league.
  5. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Reinheld said

I plan to set aside Base and Collections items for her, as much as I am able, but she's had difficulty installing the game on her PC.
    I will check the tech support to see if I can find the solution she needs, so she doesn't miss out on the event.
  6. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I just had a funny idea for a weapon style for next year's Valentine's day seasonal. Bouquet of Roses 1 handed weapon. It would fit one of my alts perfectly.
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That... doesn't answer the question though, does it
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The question doesn't concern me. My league caps out every week.
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

If the question doesn't concern, other than correcting me, why answer? May have quoted you (it's polite to thank someone for correcting you) butt the question wasn't aimed exclusively at you

Instead of just saying you are in an active League, you could have said you don't know if they fixed it as your League is capped out so you don't get any Prestige
  10. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Back on to the topic of the event!
    Is anyone actually getting any pieces of the Collection "Gotham Date Night"? I have not and most ppl in chat were thinking it is not dropping at all.
  11. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Mepps

Its not too late to bring back the original valentines day event with the giant flying babies.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You asked someone a question and used what I though was one of your typical "DarkVisor-makeup-words". That can be confusing to someone who doesn't know you. So I corrected you in the off chance that maybe someone else didn't understand your... terminology. Or maybe you just honestly didn't know what it was called because you don't really play this game on a regular basis.
    Then you asked me the question:
    1. I don't know. It's not something I look for in my rewards table.
    2. I don't care. If it rewarded 1 or 300, it does not make any difference to me or my league whatsoever.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes, they drop in content. Not common drops but they do drop.
    • Like x 1
  14. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Which content?
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

All content.
    • Like x 1
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You really don't read the full messages, do you? Said that quoted you as that's the polite thing to do, butt that the question was not aimed at only you, and if the amount of the reward doesn't concern you, why bother answer? Let someone who does know answer

You don't know me, or anything about me, so stop acting like you do
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Ok. Also when using 'but' as a conjunction, it is spelled with one 't'. Adding a second 't' makes it an out of place noun or adjective depending on how one reads it.
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Or, it's used to describe someone who interjects just to attack someone they know nothing about, without further contributing to the discussion
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Explains why you use it so much...
  20. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I take it the Mera thing is just a one time deal?