Making every item stackable?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ShotsAreOnMe, Feb 9, 2018.

1. ShotsAreOnMe New Player

Wouldn’t it be a good thing to make every item in the game stackable? We have items in the game like collections, auras, styles, etc that are individual items that can not stack and take up our inventory and bank spaces. If every item was stackable, we would be able to efficiently manage and open up inventory and bank spaces. What are your opinions on this idea?
    • Like x 3
  2. Mr Furious Well-Known Player

I was thinking that about collections when I had three of the same one in my bag.
    Styles a learned from a single click and I imagine a lot of people accidentally using them while trying to figure out how to split a stack.
  3. ShotsAreOnMe New Player

Yeah, Idk why they haven’t added a prompt for that yet. Would save a lot of people.
    • Like x 1
  4. Mr Furious Well-Known Player

Also why do some things stack to 12, some 16, while others 99 and even 999?
  5. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

When the first artifact came out, I read the notes and thought that the Nth metal would have its own inventory screen like a page 2 of inventory system.
  6. ShotsAreOnMe New Player

I feel it would be really helpful to have all items stack to 999, especially items like Exobytes.
  7. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

but then they wont be able to make money with inventory slot anymore .. think about the money b4 u make a request!
  8. inferno Loyal Player

Making everything stackable is not likely to happen soon if ever. My suggestion is this. Only retain these gears: head, back, chest, rings, weapon, mask and U. belt/trinket. For the rest, buy the purple gear from broker ( which are usually the cheapest pieces) when needed, it will also boost your top cr, increasing your gear attunement.

That should give you some needed space now.
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

My inventory and personal and shared banks are at maximum slots...both banks are almost completely full, and my inventory’s half full. Think about the established limits before you try to shoot down a request!
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Styles can only be used if you haven’t already collected that specific style piece. Not a problem