PvP Help Please and Thank You

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Belthazur, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I currently have FULL PvP 101 Gear set Yet I have NO Loadout or Know what my Skill Point Allocation should be. I am Mental....ANY Help would be grateful.
    Thank You for Any and ALL Help.
  2. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

My guess, spec as a dps. You'll want to go in as a troll. Shields, psychic shock, invisible, surprise attack. No clue on weapons or anything else. I PvP'd a bit a few months ago. That's what I saw most mental players using.
    • Like x 1
  3. Knarlydude Loyal Player

psychic shock, invisible, surprise attack.............. Thats cheesey and kinda lame IMO......but most of the mental guys that are lazy use this. Shields are a good choice but most do not understand how they work because they do noy look at their stats.:D Weapons, I say chosse what works for you / them.

If he has 101 gear I personnaly suspect that he is being a troll. IMO, You don't get to 101 gear without knowing something unless they love taking a beatdown over & over & over & over. That is alot of losses, a wholelotta grinding and not trying to understand stats and how they work. LOL
  4. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Nah. I've been 101cr for a few years. Just like the OP, I would be very lost in PvP currently. After the revamp, it was a completely different ball game.

FYI, the cheese stuff isn't cheese if that's the current meta, which it is. Not saying I like it, but if you don't conform to PvP meta, you've set yourself up to fail. This coming from a long time sorc healer when EVERYONE was nature in pvp.
    • Like x 2
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I have Taken Quite a Lot of Beatings. Just trying to get decent so i can get my Lair Battles Feats Done
    • Like x 1
  6. Knarlydude Loyal Player

:)
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I'm sending you a PM.
    • Like x 1
  8. Intense-Inferno Level 30

Does it count if you win the lair battles in legends? Cause if it does I'd tell you to just do it in legends. Legends is much easier than arenas so you'll have a better chance that way.