Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

As best I can determine, only the Head Style made its way into the game for players to use. There are several different variations on OMAC that exist in the game as NPCs, but none look like that one. The Biomech Style Set has a Hand Style and Shoulder Style that remind one of the ones seen in this concept art, but they aren't identical at all.

The game's 7 years old, and we only JUST got the "Exobyte Origin" Style Set seen being worn by a hero in one of the pre-launch trailer videos. So I'm sure there's other things that were designed years ago, but which haven't made their way into the game yet.
  2. majosea Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Style and Weapon Style Request
    • Like x 1
  3. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

Yes please :O)
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Now that the first issue of his comic has arrived, we need a Skin and Costume Style Set based on the DC Universe's own "Hulk-ing" brute, DAMAGE!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

6. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Battle damaged items..

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

Its probably already been asked for but id like Camouflage gear pls
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

U know I was thinking about a camo material that could added to all styles. Or maybe even an animal print material
    • Like x 2
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

If you go back into the earliest pages of this thread, I suggested a camo material many months ago, due to how many paramilitary style sets we already have in the game.

The problem, as I've learned since then, is that Materials apply to ALL color slots of a particular style piece (for example your character's Chest Style) so it wouldn't look realistic enough.

At this point, the best option would be to do 2018 updates to existing paramilitary-themed style sets, adding a camo pattern to the most appropriate color slot on each item, and then distribute these updated 2018 versions either as FREE GIFTS (like the 2018 Dark Specter Batsuit) but make it redeemable by ALL characters on our account, OR put them in an in-game vendor for a low cost of in-game money, OR put them in the actual Marketplace, where you can buy it once, and redeem it on all your characters! ;)
    • Like x 3
  10. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

We have 3 or 4 capes like that already
    • Like x 1
  11. sayow55 Well-Known Player

Ok mepps, been 7yrs now. Asking for iconic capt. marvel cape. Not 52 cape,that can already be done. Dont you think its about time someone listened after all this time. Also, would like to mimic giant size. Even just as big as cyclops would be cool. Maybe a trinket or new size set. Really like the giant characters in dc.
  12. sayow55 Well-Known Player

Omg, i forgot, ursa, zodd, and non from the Christopher reeves superman movie. You know those og costumes. It would be so cool to fight them instead of these goofy dressing one's. That would be LEGEN......wait for it......DARY!!!!!!
  13. The GD Green Lantern New Player

[IMG]

The Darkstars deserve some love! Especially with the new Rebirth look.
    • Like x 4
  14. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

these please
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  15. L T Devoted Player

Shimmering scale shirt:

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  16. CelesLetsPlay New Player

Please remake Astral Alloy chest without the Neck Cover, i have been waiting 4 years for you guys to do that i have a couple friends who have too.
  17. CelesLetsPlay New Player

I have a couple Female friends who've been wanting Joggers And Leggings put in the game.
  18. CelesLetsPlay New Player

Bring in a zipped up detective longcoat an rorschach inspired headpiece even though hes marvel.
  19. SmokeyBear Active Player

2 tone capes, color on outside different than inside
  20. SmokeyBear Active Player

all the houses of Kryptonion emblems