Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Volle Active Player

What about lex robot legs! [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Airking77 New Player

Can STEEL please get some LOVE. He has been in your game since year 1 and all he has gotten is an inaccurate tier 1 set and a limited episode run in Home Turf ......as well as being the most played and loved Legendary Arena character of all time lol (IMO). Not asking you to do a time capsule style but if you could add his complete iconic suit as a market place style that would be AMAZING. He has the BEST CAPE and sleekest, yet tankiest armor style in your game. Show Steel some love please.
    • Like x 3
  3. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

Big bubble head that shows my face used for underwater Aquaman mission/episode.
    • Like x 1
  4. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

Spaceman helmet like Spaceman Luthor in Paradox
    • Like x 1
  5. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

Sinestro ears as a face piece
    • Like x 4
  6. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

Large Tech Wings just like the Small Tech Wings, but bigger, wings of sin size
    • Like x 2
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Have you seen the Mech Wings in the market place? Those are quite big.
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

There's a Foot Style called Interstellar Tech that's somewhat like that, it might do until they make Lex's available:

[IMG]

There's a player in the Costume Contest Thread who just posted screenshots of his Cyborg Space Pirate character he made using those and some other cyborg parts. Actually looks pretty cool.
    • Like x 1
  9. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

yes i have those and its not what i said...i said a large version of the small tech wings
    • Like x 1
  10. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

A new trinket similar to the zeus orbital or crystal supply drop or qwardian henchman, but using the sidekick. A Super Sidekick, tied into the next episode, Maybe one you can change colors or styles with, but that might be too much to ask.
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Just making a suggestion, I wasn't sure if you had seen them already. Those wings are one of my favorite style pieces and I would also like to see more mech wings.
    • Like x 1
  12. speedster1981 Committed Player

how about making it where face styles could go under head pieces for example league of assassins face going under something like sayyy a batman cowl or any head piece without the face piece over ruling the helm?

as a matter of fact that would help alot of people make some pretty wicked styled toons.

and I wish we could have the material affecting just one color pallet maybe just give us 2 additional pallets for the materials so we could have multiple materials on one piece of gear without covering the whole piece with just one material.
    • Like x 2
  13. Volle Active Player

There is alot of heros and villians that don't get much love in game, exp heros i havent seen in game sesn lv 1 is Steel, and power girl. and somthing i wuld like to see at some point is to revamp/remake the city maps. Just put every Episode content in to 1 big paradox map, insted of 100 difrent telportes that so hard locate! and make it loct on same CR lv so we get to play the content from all dlc over agine but fore new added gear with same curency in this way u can make new vendor updates and just make new content easyer to suport alredy existing dlc. ppl wuld rather pay for that i thinck. like and expantion.

and what hapend to this armor styl? Omc??
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Volle Active Player

DC Azrael wuld be cool iconic styl aswell [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  15. Volle Active Player

16. Trinidad James Loyal Player

[IMG]

these shoes, pants and hat
    • Like x 1
  17. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

YES...Aquaman love. An entire episode with me swimming around in my big bubble head helmet to breathe and still can see my face/hair would be the cherry on top!
    • Like x 1
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I want NEED a new Face Style that simply combines the Compound Goggles Face Style (with GLOWING lenses)...

[IMG]

...together with the Riveted Ventilator Face Style:

[IMG]

And it MUST be available from AN IN-GAME VENDOR THAT SELLS IT 24/7/365! ;):p
    • Like x 1
  19. CelestialDutchess New Player

one word

heels
    • Like x 3
  20. stärnbock Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2