Base extension---More rooms

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NightwingsBeyond, Oct 4, 2017.

1. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Bumping this thread in case others what to say something :))
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We're getting a bunch of really cool base items for Valentine's Seasonal!
    • Like x 1
  3. SparkmanX Committed Player

Hi

I think there are different types of players in DCUO, as they expressed in another thread.

One of them is the players who invest time decorating their lair. It is amazing to see the videos where they show the lairs of other players and the overflow of creativity in their decorations.

I believe that extending the bases is a good incentive for these players to keep their subscription to the game and give rein to their imagination with all the furniture that is obtained in the exchange between players and invite your friends to visit and observe your creations.
    • Like x 2
  4. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

I perfectly agree with you!!!
  5. Comixfan Committed Player

Extra rooms in base or alternate/bigger base designs is something that's been asked about ever since they added bases to the game!

And here we are, years later, and absolutely nothing has been done regarding this.

Don't hold your breath.
  6. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

It would be nice to have a room in the base large enough to fit that "Large Movie Screen".
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes but those "Large" items are specifically for league halls.
  8. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

I still hope ower plea will be heard!
  9. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

With the end of PS3 support; I am once again hopeful.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I keep telling you they already have base readjustments on their to do list. It's not at the top because there are more important things they need to fix first.
  11. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

To infinity and beyond!!!
  12. BlacktigeRon3 New Player

Push this thread for "More SPACE for BASE!"
  13. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I would hope that the limit of 4 Bases per character increases. Almost all my bases have 500 items; and I can not switch them into new bases. It would take forever to switch 30,000 base items.
  14. IcyStone Well-Known Player

Bring base expansion!!
    • Like x 1
  15. BlacktigeRon3 New Player

Ups sorry, it´s ´bout "Bassextension" not baseextension I am really sorry for that XD
    • Like x 1
  16. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

One vote for me you have!!!
    • Like x 1
  17. Knarlydude Loyal Player

The devs could make the league halls function just like the bases with all of the amenities and amenity placement. Then let us choose if we want it to be a league hall with league buffs or a base.
  18. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

True !!! i i have notice is that a lot of the players this days are Solo-Players, would be nice just to have all buff and debuff in the base not in the league hall.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mr Furious Well-Known Player

They don't have to be.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They only fit in a few spots in lairs. They're large size is better used to fill out league halls.