GU79: Scorecard Improvements

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Carp, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M.R. Thomas Level 30

Maybe if you added a catagory for "Top Player" it would stop the DPS is king thing. What i mean is take your rating on your stats and give them a base of inverse points 8 for first, 7 for second, 6 for third......ect except double it on your main stat (dps=total damage, healer=damage out, troll power out=, tank damage in) then add +1 point for a rally -1 if you die. The person with the most points is TOP PLAYER that round. This way yeah the DPS did most damage but the stupid jacka$$ hammer also ran right up to the boss and got flattened 3 times may not get "Top player" The Healer who kept everone healed and picked him up twice and didnt die doing it did.

Maybe then people wouldn't just have the attitude "I can burn a boss quick and if i die the healer will pick me up".
    • Like x 2
  2. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Don’t you mean ‘healing out’ for healers? And honestly, if the rest of the group is doing their jobs and playing their roles correctly, there won’t be much healing output needed, therefore healers would never get ‘top player’ under your idea.
  3. M.R. Thomas Level 30

yes meant healing out and i bet you still put out more healing than my tank or the DPS which would give you first on that stat. I didnt say you would put out a million to my 50k I said you would likely get first in that stat. There are times where I know I was the focus of the boss, I know I was the focus of all the adds and I know the boss didn't do a ton of scripted moves to damage the group but between my shiled, block, and brick golem soaking damage (grey number flying everywhere) and the DPS deciding to run into the bosses AOE I actually am second or third on damage in. You shouldnt expect to be first on your main stat every time just most times if you are the only one in that role.
  4. Proxystar #Perception

adding feats for the scorecard will just encourage unnecessary chasing, don't agree with that desire.
  5. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Can we get a scoreboard for the forum showing how many dislikes people get? Oh yeah add a dislike radial button as well...lol
  6. Knarlydude Loyal Player

How would it affect the server by making that information available via the combat logs instead of the scroarboard?
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

Would be nice if the healing out on NPC allies wont show up on scorecard, some ppl drop supply on Superman etc to inflate score and make fun :O
    • Like x 1
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It's a hilarious seeing a dps with over 10 mill healing out
  9. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I think the new scorecard looks cleaner overall. I like that the time freezes at completion. We could use an actual timer (aka speed feat timer) aside from the one that starts at entry. Is that possible... set a clock that starts on first strike?
  10. Schimaera Devoted Player

I like the idea of the scoreboard only being accessible at the end. But I'd like to change the idea to "at the end of each boss fight". It isn't really useful during a raid but when you constantly wipe a boss it could be useful to see breakdown of our performances. A real-time parser for the whole group would be cooler though :)
  11. stärnbock Devoted Player

12. BlackOpz Well-Known Player

Would be nice if healers could see "Shield DMG Absorbed" - My healing strategy is based on keeping my team bubbled so I prob absorb 20% to 25% and would like to see just how effective that strategy is.
    • Like x 3
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It would be cool if they added it to the damage in of the healer.
  14. Mova40 New Player

How about Pets/Sidekicks damage/healing/power out.
  15. Plamsacore86 New Player

I hope we get a lot more dumping ps3, like fixing the lag issue, and other things, i like the score card but i think it is also time to fix the ui a little bit to, and your work on the score card I think you are the right man for the job to get it done.
  16. stärnbock Devoted Player

QUESTION:
    could it be that the legends have not as much critical chance and critical damage,
    as if you would have maxed out all crit stats (+20% chance and +40%magnitude)?
    i ask because i allmost never crit in LPVE and if, the difference of my crits is low....
    i think legends should get as much crits as if you would have maxed them out, right?
    also: do legends get 10% might, just as if they would with the hybrid playstyle stat?
    what about movement breakouts? do they give mana back as they would if skilled?
    as i play WE, i miss the bonus for countering targets i get with the sparing AI artifact...
  17. Mistress Moirae New Player

Hi, my account name is "Sexwoman" and I feel I would be better of a voice actor. For the voice of Harley Quinn. I have even recorded a few samples that you can listen to. I can place them in a drop box or as an attachment to an e-mail. Please let me know if you would be interested in updating Harley's voice. Many of my fellow game members of DCUO have heard me do my Harley's voice, and they love it very much. They have encouraged me to contact you and DCUO as a whole to be the new Harley voice. I think you should hear why. So please let me know how we can make this happen.

18. Harlequin Devoted Player

Just tell them you have the whole place rigged with explosives if they try to turn you in.
    Understood. Would a window that pops up for each player (and only that player) that shows what KOed them be feasible? It's more of a UI request than a suggestion for the scorecard.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.