DCUO Mass Ban - Time capsule exploiters?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SappyZ, Jan 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLK Well-Known Player

dm the link zaddy?
  2. Proxystar #Perception

At this point I think its safe to say even you know you've lost this argument.

Enjoy whatever game you move on to.
    • Like x 2
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

No sites just knowing what to sell and at the most opportune times mostly. For TCs for me I buy and earn a few keys each week leading to the next release. I hope that satisfied your curiosity. :)
    • Like x 2
  4. Mosquito_1 Well-Known Player

Cool..now lets see how quickly the broker game gets turned around now that the dupe exploit just got sunk...you might be surprised to see very few rare TC related items get dumped into the broker that quickly...
  5. Wallachia Devoted Player

99% of the players who break the code of conduct in ANY game know that what they do is wrong, but they just think themselves higher than the "law'" , and if caught they cme up with the most idiotic justifications to try to exempt themselves from blame, i.e. they know they are wrong but are too arrogant to accept it.
    • Like x 3
  6. SappyZ Level 30

I watched the video regarding drop rates having algorithms to drop garbage more often. By ignorance I believe that's what you are referring to. I am assuming you are pointing a narrative that Daybreak wants us to buy more and more stabilizers, to get rare drops, and are infact manipulating it.

Even if they were, i'm not saying its right or wrong but people mostly know what happens in these lootbox type of schemes. When people pay for these time capsule stabilizers they know its a huge gamble. I think it is gambling and should be investigated like other games have been.

However it doesn't change the fact that, these people who are claiming to be martyr's didn't do anything wrong. Their goal was not to fight the system against the lootbox chances, their goal was to get as many replays and rare drops as possible for personal benefit. Now there maybe 1 or 2 people who might have wanted to fight the system, but majority of them including the ones I spoke to did this for personal gain. Even bragged about it to other players as if they were better players. Pretty much acting like school kids "hey look I have better stuff than you", when lowkey all they did was glitch and exploit. If anything I think they did the opposite and gave people the impression that the time capsules have a good droprate. That's what pisses me off the most about it.

Its a "Preacher in a whorehouse" situation.
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Just means a better fair market. I look forward to it. :) For me on average I get at least 65-70% of the items I need from the capsules I open.
    • Like x 2
  8. Mosquito_1 Well-Known Player

Sure, but the market first has to recover..and based on what was posted off of youtube...and if the devs continue the RNG algorithm currently in place..means the broker is about to slow down a bit..
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Yes please do. It can constantly remind you of how you lost the argument.

You could try PUBG by the way that's not a bad game. Bit buggy though and a few too many hackers, but I doubt you'll mind that.
    • Like x 2
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Oh look at you trying to tarnish me, how cute. The desperation is real.
    • Like x 2
  11. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I said this on another thread and I think it fits here as well.

Guilty by association happens all the time.

Have you ever heard the sayings? Which are usually true. Not always but the majority of the time they are.

You are what your friends are.
    If your going to hang out with garbage or trash your going to get dirty.

People go down and drag their unsuspecting friends with them all the time.
    This is why you never hang out with shady people unless you are willing to go down with them.

I can tell you from experience that it's not fair but that's RL.

I will add that if you know of other issues and are not bringing them to the forefront then you are indeed part of the problem.
    • Like x 3
  12. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

Well, just think about what you said there. Why can't a whale spend money and then steal it back? because then they spent no money at all, making them just a cheater.

Why are you continuing to push these increasingly laughable justifications for exploiting? Could it be, perhaps, that you benefitted from them greatly? hmm....

Just an opinion... but I can't think of another reason to really go out of your way to defend cheating in two separate threads, with equally dubious arguments in each.
    • Like x 2
  13. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

Lol, and now you've moved on to "no, you just don't know what I know."

Man you're such a cliche.
    • Like x 3
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Oh I'm the one throwing insults? No I'm just pointing out the flaws in your arguments.

You're defending the indefensible.

People cheated, people got banned end of story.

There's no defense, no justification, there is no bigger game afoot.

You're simply changing angles every time one gets shot down.

Selfish people got what they deserved you're actually just embarrassing yourself at this point, but by all means please continue.
    • Like x 3
  15. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

seriously, just give it up. You are so not believable. Do you have any idea how many people use the "I just know what's really going on, and you don't, but I can't talk about it" BS? just give it a break already. At this point I am all but certain you were an exploiter who's just upset is stream of cheated money has been disrupted.

Poor you.
    • Like x 3
  16. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

Dude, if you spend 5000 dollars, and get 15000 dollars worth of merchandise, you stole 10,000 dollars. That doesn't make you a whale, it makes you a thief.

You can keep arguing these idiotic semantic points all you want, but there is no defensible position for people stealing. They got what they deserved, they weren't doing it to benefit anybody but themselves, and you are quite frankly, embarrassing yourself with this continued line of argument.

But by all means, keep going til you've totally outted yourself.
    • Like x 4
  17. Dene Devoted Player

I have a ruder word for him but i am thinking yours is better LOL
    • Like x 2
  18. Proxystar #Perception

Pretty much sums it
    • Like x 1
  19. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

That's the thread where you said it's okay to cheat because the game population can't handle the bans, right?

Yeah, it was that one.

How many new ways are you going to try and spin this?

First it was that if we ban cheaters the game will shut down, so cheaters should get to cheat.

Then you moved on to cheaters are all whales and we've lost a lot of revenue.

Then it was that they are robin hoods in disguise.

then you moved on to "you don't know what I know, but I can't tell you."

And now you've moved on to telling people they are just jealous because they can't get the stuff they want.

At every turn you've been proven wrong.

What's next?

Oh, and now you've admited that you personally know other players who participated in the exploit, moving you one step closer to having proven you benefitted from it yourself.

Please, keep going.
    • Like x 5
  20. Knarlydude Loyal Player

There is no reason to be upset about the 400 or so players because they got what they deserved. The 1000 or so that you speak of is a whole different ballgame. If you know something then you should come forward with the issues. Not for spite or anger but for the morality of it. People that turn the other way are just as guilty as the ones that committed a crime or break TOS.

I have found that when cleaning house it's best to clean the whole house not do the job halfway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.