Missing legendary!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DaPhun48, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Stuff happens, it wasn't on purpose. It sucks that things can happen so often but feeling entitled to be given things over it is pretty ridiculous.
  2. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I know what you mean, and it's a bummer I've had to play musical inventory too. Plus my stabilizer fragments have been messed up ever since the day I ran it while my sub was up for a day, the different numbers have bothered me ever since.
  3. Superman1955 Active Player

Forget compensation. The truth is I won't log in with my main characters while there is this problem. This is as the same as many others...but is there a chance of extending the current event to help recover lost game time
  4. No Crying Committed Player

You won't get the compensation you will get a sorry we are working on it and if they feel up to pressing a couple of buttons you will get something meaningful for the time without.
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s funny because that weed is a lot more than we’re actually going to get xD
  6. DaPhun48 Well-Known Player

Lol!
  7. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Good god what is happening to people... I admit it's a bummer but Jesus. I'm starting to think you spend an enormous amount of time with tear streaked cheeks and in need of a blankie. An extra day of legendary? I could see that being justified but demanding and whining won't help and marks is ridiculous. Just let them fix it, none of this is going to help it get done any more quickly.
  8. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

Guys, I raised a ticket for this yesterday and the GM gave the following warning about logging in:

If you do decide to log in while this issue is being investigated, please do not delete your characters or anything else affected by this issue, everything that is included with membership is currently inactive such as the character slots, bank slots, inventory slots, until the membership is active again. I will put this ticket On-Hold and once we have more information we will let you know. Thanks for your patience. If this is not the issue you are experiencing, please let us know.
  9. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

11. DanXVII Committed Player

Ignore that guy. This forum occupys a space where real world financial logic often doesn't apply and getting bent over has been normalized.
  12. Daniel Justice New Player

i just lost my 180 days legendary and i repayed it 2 weeks ago :(
    Daniel Justice
    Daniel Powers
    Frosty Daniel
    Danielle Justice
    Sorcery Jessice
    Daniel Styles

EU PS
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Go read the T&C, it specifically states they don't owe compensation if the game is unable to be played
  14. Superman1955 Active Player

I think the under current here is his underlying idea that a lot of online gaming companies do not look at the average online gamer as a customer in the true sense of the word and thus do not in his opinion receive the same service.
  15. spack2k Steadfast Player

In B4 we get another "Back from the Hack" feat named "Back from the Bug" , 2 months later ofcourse :p
  16. SkullGang Devoted Player

Unless we don't have access for 1 week+ don't expect any compensation. Us losing 1-2 days means nothing to them.
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I don’t really want monetary compensation anyway. Mistakes happen. But this is starting to become a serious issue for our progress in this game of group orientated content with time-based loot lockouts. Especially with a limited time event currently running. I hope they recognise that.
  18. Maddie Xin New Player

Well remember that now there are people able to play and have their status as normal. This is just affecting 1 group of people who unfortunately uses an european ps account. So its all good and fair that a friend pc user can sit and run everything chill and relaxed, but the rest on EU gets screwed? Of course they should prolong the status we paid for when its the devs fault.
    So if you paid for 1 month, and 1 week went by you didnt get any of the benefits of said purchase, you would be all OK with that?
  19. Jords21 Well-Known Player

EUPS villain
    Earthwarrior20
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Often go weeks without playing, so, umm yeah, you are asking the wrong person that question

Didn't say that they won't offer some sort of comp, just that they are not obligated, regardless of the cause, and they are doing the best they can trying to figure out what went wrong before they can even begin to fix it, and part of that 'problem' maybe getting in touch with someone in Europe who isn't asleep