Missing legendary!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DaPhun48, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

Maybe we all chill a bit, it’s not like the hack attack days.

Mepps won’t give an ETA until he’s sure, otherwise he’d be hung out to dry if it wasn’t met.
  2. Fleetstdemon Active Player

Ah, thats is what i'm thinking of. However, i am correct regarding the inventory issues etc.

I apologize if i'm coming across as angry, i really am not! I do find situations like this frustrating, as does everyone.

I'm also not trying to pin you down on a time in order to create a deadline or to hold it against you if the fix were to exceed such a time.

I'm literally just looking for a rough time to check back after, even if its next week! :)
  3. Sugr Bear Committed Player

It's slightly inconvenient, but you can just you know, mail your stuff to another character and you still have it without having to delete it. That's what I've done anytime my legendary is up. After you get legendary back log in and mail it back.
  4. Superman1955 Active Player

All we can do is wait. Thought we would be sorted by now to be honest just as long as I don't lose anything. Like A lot of others I have put A lot of cash into this game to get where I am but we shall see. Spar2142 EU servers down but hopefully not out
    I won't be playing again till it's fixed as it wants me to reduce characters to 6 and I not willing to do that
  5. john evans New Player

servers back up and still no membership
  6. kAkAshi New Player

KÀKÁSHI EUPS
    this is a monumental f._.K._p mepps .I mean how many ppl bought legendary twice now thinking that would solve the issue._all this over a second artifact slot and nature's savage growth getting a buff._
  7. Daniel Justice New Player

Daniel Justice PS4 EU
  8. Sugr Bear Committed Player

You don't lose them, or anything for that matter. You temporarily deactivate them until the legendary is resolved. Just saying, it's not getting rid of any or deleting them.
  9. Superman1955 Active Player

But won't your cash but limited
  10. DaPhun48 Well-Known Player

Still no legendary!! And it’s now late at night for the devs, this will be another day without it here in the EU. I’m taking it people affected by this will have their legendary period extended, and have the missed out ultra bucks etc added to their accounts?... After-all this is (no-matter how it’s looked at) the companies fault. Not the customers.
  11. DaPhun48 Well-Known Player

P.s. stabiliser fragment... anyone who has done it last night or today, won’t get the 6 they normally would as a member. They’ll get however many it is as a ftp player. 2-3?
    • Like x 1
  12. useless Well-Known Player

yeap,only 4 and vault is locked,premium things only
  13. Dazz-252 Committed Player

I am getting this problem. I just resubscribed and my legendary has not activated.

My character is called Kemical Plant. I play on the EU server. PS4. (EU PS)
  14. Superman1955 Active Player

My main character is superman1955 and I use ps4 EU servers
  15. mrcool83 New Player

Psn Name Mrcool83 Char. 1 derMRCOOL cr 224 334 SP Char. 2 Christian 83 cr 228 SP 334 Eu psn
  16. Sugr Bear Committed Player

That's ridiculous, the game has been completely down for a day before and we didn't get credited and given stuff. It happens. You can still run things(there is an event portion), it's life. You missed a day, you will be fine. It doesn't make anyone entitled to free stuff.
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well technically you can run things, but logging in as a premium is gonna play havoc with my inventory so I daren’t risk it. Plus the stabiliser fragment thing. :-(
    • Like x 1
  18. Perdition Committed Player

well, i can't run anything due not having space... so there goes that argument. There is a reason why i choose to be subbed. now i can't even pick up a collection because i don't have the space to pick it up..
    • Like x 1
  19. DaPhun48 Well-Known Player

People with your line of thinking hurt my brain cells. “It happens” yeah - I know it happens. As it’s happened many times now.

The game doesn’t give access to content that has been “paid” for. I’m so tired of this argument that people aren’t entitled to be compensated for services paid for, but not given.

If you choose to go through life with your “ya know, stuff just happens, it’ll get fixed whenever” attitude. Good luck too you on that. Many many many more people feel differently; and wish to be compensated. Who are you to say it doesn’t entitle anyone too anything?!
    • Like x 1
  20. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Mail it to another character, then log in and mail it back when your legendary is back. A whole minute of your time lol.