Artifacts Update: Second Slot and More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

New Artifact Equipment Slot

A second Artifact equipment slot is now available. This allows you to rank up and equip two different Artifacts at a time, and reap their combined benefits.

Looking for a new Artifact? Visit John Constantine in your Headquarters to browse your options. Also make sure you have completed "Artifacts: Oblivion Bar," the Artifacts introductory event, and make sure you have completed "Monitoring the Situation," the pointer mission for the anniversary event. Both reward your choice of one Artifact.

New Marketplace Item: Thanagarian Ore Detector

Visit the Marketplace today for the new Thanagarian Ore Detector, just the thing any hero or villain needs to rank up new Artifacts quickly. Thanagar, the home of Hawkman and Hawkgirl, is the only known source of Nth Metal. Since the Rann/Thanagar War, ore detectors like this one have become a rare commodity.

Consuming the Thanagarian Ore Detector grants a chance to find Nth Metal from defeated enemies for 1 hour, increasing your Nth Metal XP drops by 125%.

Look for the Thanagarian Ore Detector in the Marketplace today.
    • Like x 6
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

So it's double the metal every 8 minutes?

Hmm...
    • Like x 4
  4. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 1
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

If ONLY this had Come a Month ago...
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

If Thanagar is the only source of Nth metal in the universe, then why are random street muggers on Earth carrying it? :p
    • Like x 7
  7. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

They're muggers. They simply beat up one of the Hawks and stole it from them. They seem to get brainwashed and beaten up a lot in this game anyway so that seems plausible to me.
    • Like x 2
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That awkward moment when you’re so bad at fighting crime, you accidentally establish an entire new black market singlehanded. Well, doublehanded. GOOD JOB, BIRDBRAINS, GOOD JOB.
    • Like x 1
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Same reason Kryptonite always seems to be available in mass quantities.
    • Like x 2
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Tell me about it. I have a stack of it on my bedside table, using it as a pretty green lamp. Anyway, that’ll do. I’ve got a headache. Actually, I’ve had one quite frequently as of late. Weird.
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The Karate Kid artifact and the supercharge artifact aren’t group buffs. Go get one of those and go buff yourself :p
    • Like x 1
  12. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, buff you.

Sorry had too.
    • Like x 1
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

BUFF YOU TOO :p
    • Like x 1
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Lol made my day....he thinks the new artifacts are also group buffs lol
  15. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, only been back a bit and don't care about them that much. Oh well, it will get there one day.

I actually stopped leveling my might trinket when I found out about the SC trinket. So I'll still be fine. :p my SC trinket is higher now anyway.

I'm still sitting pretty. Plus who says we won't have another trinket come along in a month that replaces the first one everyone got anyway.
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Haha rofl XD
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

To be fair, I think the Parasite one actually does buff the group, which is why I specifically said the other two :)
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

True True ...you know the image on that artifact is awesome.
  19. SN0W5T0RM/CREW New Player

Why is it that so many are being banned from this game due to a screw up on developers end. People who pay for monthly memberships and purchased the stabilizers when the glitch happened a year ago. I spend alot more money than I should on this game, but after a pathetic move like this I will not spend another dollar on this game until these characters are no longer banned. Not spending money so someone can decide I did something wrong lets block his toon.
  20. BLACKFLASH1222 New Player

First you guys came out with revamp didn’t do anything that well then you tried to even powers didn’t do that well then you mess up people acounts and still haven’t fix them now you ban players for spending money.... that makes sense.....
    • Like x 1